“GREAT, GREAT, GREAT”

Carlos Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 327 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Carlo's Restaurant, a rustic-modern eatery serving Westchester County's most delicious and honest Italian-American fare, we cater to families and friends looking for good food and a warm, casual place to enjoy it. Each of our Northern Italian-inspired dishes is prepared using authentic recipes, fresh ingredients, and lots of love, then beautifully plated and served to you by our accommodating staff. We hope everyone who visits us feels right at home and enjoys not only the food, but the company and our lovely dining space, too. Whether you're cozied up inside or enjoying fresh air out on our patio, you're sure to be treated to a dining experience you won't soon forget.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Carlo's is not fancy but the Italian food is the best you will get anywhere, and you cannot beat the prices. I eat there very often and I have always enjoyed everything I ordered. Try the Chicken Francese, Veal Marsala, and Eggplant Parmesan. All of the Pasta sauces are excellent and the portions are large. This is a family owned restaurant and the service is excellent. Carlo's is an Eat in restaurant but it has a take out Pizzeria on the lower level. We have had them cater many parties, and guests always rave about the food. This is one of the best values you will ever get in Italian cuisine.

There are newer reviews for Carlos Restaurant

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were in town on a busy Saturday night and ordered take out from Carlos. We looked for advise as usual on Tripadvisor. The gentleman that answered the phone was rude and unaccomodating. We ordered a personal chese pizza, garden salad and a veal and eggplant entree. The portion size is enough to feed 2-3 people. The price is reasonable considering the portions and location. However, I do not reccomend the veal-thick and coated in what tasted like shake and bake. Overall not too bad for takeout nut not wat I expected after reading the raving reviews.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had the chicken with broccoli di rabi. Absolutely the best I ever had. They also make great pizza. The rest of their menu is pretty standard, very unpretentious. Great service and great value.

1  Thank joeforte
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My daughter-in-law and I were looking for somewhere to have lunch. We have seen Carlos restaurant many times while driving by but had never stopped to eat there. Well what a mistake that was! We decided to eat there and the food is delicious!! We both could not have been happier with our choice selection. Our waitress was Lauren. She was excellent!! We look forward to returning there soon with our spouses!!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Can't beat Carlos for eat in dining or take out. Have been eating there at least once a week for many years. Have had almost everything on the menu & enjoyed it all! The staff is friendly & the service is always excellent! Always have a doggie bag with lunch for the next day. Have never been disappointed. Carlos is definitely my go-to spot for great Italian!