“Chain dining without peer” 2 of 5 bubbles

TGI Fridays
Ranked #203 of 319 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
NY
“Chain dining without peer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I ate at this place within a couple of weeks of its opening, and it already seemed old and rundown. I've been to branches in places like Orlando, and they were pretty good, for what they were. This one, in a mall that already has an Applebee's and a bunch of other fast-food and other restaurants that are just a step above that, is not worth the effort, unless you're shopping and don't want to bother moving your car.

Visited February 2013

“Good times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Always stop in for lunch. Reasonably priced and great happy hour specials. Food is good as well. Never along wait for lunch.

Visited September 2012
“Better Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My last experience at this restaurant was a horrible one. I went back with family to give it a second chance. it was actually better this time around. I still have to commit on some of the staff. Some staff members (waiters) are very loud when speaking to each other about personal life and it was more like a playground for them. Overall the service was better than the last time, food was great and they actually incorporated the 2 for 10 special. I guess it pays to write a review. Otherwise such companies would get over on the consumer.

• Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“Poor Service and Mislead on Prices”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

The waitress had the only attitude, not just with us but all her customers. The tables around us were all complaining about her. I had to tell her three times I wanted a soda and forget about getting a refill or even a dam napkin. I asked about the 2 for 10 special that I saw on the commercial and she rudely responded that they don't offer any deals there. What? That is insane. So be prepared to pay full price for food and receive bad service. This place should screen individuals before hiring them. But then again every did look 12 years old. What do u expect.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Bronxville, New York
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were seated immediately upon arriving. It took the server 20 minutes to bring our ice water. We gave our order. The soups came out luke warm and we sent them back to be reheated or made fresh. Our sodas and coffee took did not come out until they brought our main course. I had to ask for refills on the water, which was never offered as a refill until I asked.
The ladies room needed attention, two of the stalls had no paper, one was stopped up and there was only one working stall, the handicapped stall.
The manager was apologetic and went to check the temperature of the stove. He came back and said he had to turn it up because it wasn't on high enough.

• Visited August 2012