“Want to go back”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 322 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, American, South American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a new experience in fine dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American “Churrascaria” or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas. Treat yourself to our 50-60 item gourmet salad area including appetizers, fresh vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As your dining experience continues, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink or steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance that is Texas de Brazil.
Westchester, New York, United States
“Want to go back”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband bought a Groupon for Texas de Brazil, and we went for our anniversary. The food was outstanding, from the buffet to the delicious grilled meats that came continuously. The service was first class with our waiter making us feel like royalty. The only improvement I'd make comes to the drinks. I'm not much of a drinker, but the passionfruit mohito was delicious if not too small! Can't wait to return!

• Visited May 2013

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Over-eager Server”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

So one of my girlfriends and I decided to go here over a year ago for a quick bite. Well we didn't do our research and quickly learned that it is only a buffet. We opted to not do the meat part but still had to pay $23 for a salad bar. Okay - I'll give it to them. If you do the research, the buffet is amazing. Do not go there for a quick appetizer though. My biggest issue though was the service - the waiter was CONSTANTLY coming over to our table - to the point where it became obnoxious. The ridiculously long spiel he had to spit out as soon as we sat down exhausted even me. It is beautifully decorated, the food we did have was great, but they need to cut down on the server speeches.

• Visited September 2012
Newburgh, New York
“Bring an appetite and your wallet!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

There is one thing on the Menu, a Buffet. $47 for adults and $23 for kids between 6-12. The Service was great and the food offerings were very tasty. The parade of meat was second to none but for $175 you better be hungry or rich. I can say we all ate until we were full and the meats that were offered were all great. The day we went they had, top sirloin, flank steak, filet mignon, 3 types of chicken, pork, sausage, lamp chops, and beef ribs. I will go back but not with my kids, as they would prefer $5 McDonalds.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Meat lovers Paradise -- but a bit overpriced”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you're really into meat, this is the place for you. Although if you do the math it's a bit over-priced. It was a fun experience for one visit. But I don't think I'll be back.

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Coconut crème pie perfect ending”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The service was amazing... out of this world. We were so pampered and spoiled. I had my purse on an empty chair and the manager stopped by and placed a napkin over it. He said it was to make sure juices from the meats didn't drip on my purse. The food was delissshhh...so flavorful...meats tender... sides excusite...

• Visited July 2013