“Love the Vibe!!!”

Yard House
Ranked #6 of 329 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great PUB food. Chicken wings and onion rings. They have many beers to choose from - so ask if they have a Beer sampler

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been to couple different establishments like this one...but this has to be in my top ten favorite spots abroad. Situated in ridge hill mall, Yard House is one place where can have your cake and eat it too. From the wait time to the service each, was handle quite well in my opinion and balanced beautifully by the decor, lightinng, selection of beers and wines and the service. Our waitress Thea, was amazing. Very attentive, available and made suggestions that gave our party of 8 a feeling value to Yard House. The one thing I appreciated the most about Thea was she came over to let us know Chris would be taking over for her while she headed to lunch. That surprised me because I've never gone to a restaurant and had that level of communication with our waitress. SHE SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR THAT!!! As stated, the food selection was good, menu was a bit long but manageable. I recommend the chicken tortilla soul. I highly recommend this location to anyone traveling to the new York area!!!

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Hi Travelrican86 - It is great to hear that Thea took such great care of you and your family. We will be sure to highlight how much you appreciated her communication and attentiveness with the entire Yonkers team.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food! Tar tar and halibut were wonderful. The atmosphere was fun for adults and children and the staff were very accommodating to small children. Beer selection was fantastic.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

First time for 3 of us. 4 of us in our party. It was about a 30 minute wait for the table. Our server was great! She was very personable and took great care of us. We ordered app's, dinner, drinks and dessert. Everything was delicious and had no complaints at all. It was my first time there and it definitely will not be my last. Yard house definitely has a new fan and customer.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We went to the Yard House for lunch and it was great. There were 4 pages of beer all assorted by style. The Menu was typical American but it was good. The rice I got with my fish tacos was awesome! I will definitely go back when I am in the area.