“Consistently good”

Ranked #11 of 381 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2018

8/24/18 - This is for take out only (door dash). I wanted some Tacos and couldn't get any decent Mexican Food in my area so I decided on "the Factory". I ordered Thai Lettuce Wraps, that consisted of Satay Chicken Strips, Carrots, Bean Sprouts, Coconut Curry Noodles and Lettuce Leaves with three delicious Spicy Thai Sauces - Peanut, Sweet Red Chili and Tamarind-Cashew. I was thinking of Thai Spring Rolls when I ordered these and was upset when I saw them, that was until I tasted them. These Boston Lettuce Leaf Wraps were simply delicious! My husband ordered the Americana Cheese Burger that has American and Cheddar Cheese, Crunchy Potato Crisps, Lettuce, Tomato, Grilled Onions, Pickles and Secret Sauce and fries. I didn't get to take a picture of this big burger that looked good because by the time I tried it was half eaten already. My son ordered the Stuffed Cheese Burger that was a Charbroiled Burger Stuffed with Cheddar and American Cheese with Grilled Onions and Special Sauce served on a Toasted Brioche Bun with Lettuce, Tomato and Pickles. This order was suppose to come with regular Fries but they served Sweet Potato Fries instead and he said it was good. This came via Door Dash and the bill came to over $52. I didn't agree with the price they charged but the ordered arrived approx. 15 minutes early. I would tell anyone to try this spot but for a 3 or 4 course meal you will pay.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

this place never disappoints. food is delicious. portion sizes are great. environment is great. cheesecake is very filling.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hi Paramvir, Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that you enjoy our food! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very spacious and a pleasure to sit, eat and view. I ordered the Avacado Rolls and my friend had the Fish Tacos, they are made from Cod. We shared with one another. Everything was good and the sauce for the rolls was delicious. Our server, Yvonne, was very nice.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Hi Keke. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We dined here for our anniversary. The wait for our family of four was 25 minutes or so. Our waiter, Demetrius, made us feel welcome from the moment we were seated. He also provided excellent suggestions for dinner.

My husband and I ordered a Hibachi Steak and Louisiana Pasta and Chicken dish, upon Demetrius' suggestion. When we took the first bite of our dishes, our eyes lit up!! Delicious to say the least!

Our kids ordered a children's pizza and macaroni and cheese which were also very tasty.

Our service was so fantastic that we proceeded to inform the manager about Demetrius and how delicious our food was. We will definitely go back and highly recommend!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Hello. We hope you had a wonderful anniversary celebration. We're glad you enjoyed your experience. Thanks for the kind review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We love the Cheesecake Factory and go there at least once a month. We ordered the same thing but this time we tried the fried cauliflower, it was delicious. I also love the skinny martini.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you for your review, Glowee. We're so happy you enjoyed our menu options and we look forward to your next visit!