“T BEST food & cocktails! In love with this place!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #10 of 323 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
England
“T BEST food & cocktails! In love with this place!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Whatever you do, please go to this restaurant/bar!
Whether you're meeting up for drinks, dinner or needing a lunch break and some respite from shopping this place is absolutely lovely, I am that confident I would shout from the roof tops to recommend it!

The Décor - warm and friendly, delightful and comfortable, for friends, family and couples visits.

The food - absolutely divine!! There is a lot to pick from on the menu, but oh my goodness, I was there plenty of times, even at different branches on my visit to New York and the quality and portion sizes of the food is impeccable, delicious, fantastically priced it will leave you wanting more!
On my numerous visits I sampled, the sliders (mini chicken burgers on the appetizer menu), patatas bravas (Spanish potatoes with a selection of side dips - these are addictive), flat bread pizza (scrumptious and not over filling because of the light base) chicken pasta, vegetarian pasta (which I cant remember the name of, sorry), but all were divinely delicious, fantastically priced and fabulous large sized portions, so if you do go in there hungry beware when you want to order all the delicious things on the menu, you wont need much as they're great sized portions!

Staff & atmosphere - all dressed impeccably in white, friendly in this charming, comfortable welcoming, warm atmosphere, a friendly place to be.

To share with all you readers, try the lemon drop martinis!! Fantastically sophisticated and at $11 a glass, they are well worth it, gorgeous, but strong (we'll for me anyway), it became a second religion to have one everytime we visited a cheesecake factory.

Actually as I write this I am making myself hungry at the thought of the gorgeous food there and I wish I could get my hands on a cheesecake factory lemon drop martini! Heaven in a cocktail glass!

Go to the Cheesecake Factory, you will not regret it!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank LauraLondonEngland

Jersey City, New Jersey
“My favorite Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love this place! It is filled with friendly servers and except for one time, very effective and fast service. I like this restaurant because although you might need to wait on a Friday night, the lines are not as bad as in White Plains. Location is just perfect, in the middle of the "new" Ridge Hill Mall, which is a gem on it's own.

Visited February 2013
New York
“Great Location, Service Bad to Worst!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I'm done. This was my second horrid trip to CF in Ridge Hill. I love the hill for shopping and ambiance, but I will not stop at CF again. This time I stopped in to buy a whole, frozen cheesecake to go. There were a couple of people who had paid and were waiting for their order to arrive. I paid for the cake and waited. I wasn't told anything, just paid and waited for 26 minutes! After that time, I asked the counter man where my cake was and he asked, "No one brought it up?" Who would have? Ridiculous. He left to get it, slammed it on the counter at me and by the time I left, several others were very pissed off at the bad behavior. Done. Also, waiting for a half hour when you pay for parking is insane.

• Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“great location”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

great food, location service the same standard, but for sure the best drinks, please do stop by to check

Visited October 2012
Yonkers, New York
“Good Time Place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is always tasty and the portions are on the large side. It can get a bit noisy especially
during the dinner rush.but at other times it is fairly quiet. we have been there on a few different occasions but nothing specail and have never walked away feeling like we did not get our moneys worth.

• Visited September 2012