“Super Fresh Sashimi and Sushi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #86 of 319 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Super Fresh Sashimi and Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Oh boy, not another Sushi place. This time in Yonkers near the Yonkers Metronorth stop.
Sushi & Sashimi deluxe platter or their All you eat for 20 bucks is the way to go.

• Visited March 2014

DoYo
“Excellent place for all you can eat sushi !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Staff is very friendly.
I like to go there as often as I can when I'm in need of my sushi fix.
The all you can eat menu is extensive...a lot of items are amazing.
I'll be going back again and again.

• Visited February 2014
White Plains, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent All You Can Eat Sushi in Yonkers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I took my sons to this restaurant, and they loved it. The sushi is made to order and there are a lot of fancy rolls. The service was a little slow, but the food made up for it.

• Visited July 2013
Yonkers, New York
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Every thing you order is made fresh which is great. This is NOT like other all-you-can places where the food is sitting out so that right there separates it from the rest. It is all you can sushi and hot Japanese food. I have been here several times and it has always been fresh and delicious every time! They will have me as a life long customer!

• Visited May 2013
Newton, Massachusetts
“Excellent all you can eat sushi and customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I just went tonight to Khangri Asian in Yonkers, NY. It was an excellent experience. I purchased the $19.99 (M-F) all-you-can-eat choice while my wife ordered off the regular menu. The all-you-can-eat is a great deal offered whenever you are there, not just for lunch. The price goes up $2 on the weekend.

For the unlimited choice you get a huge list of things from the kitchen and sushi bar. You can get things such as miso soup, tempora, apps, other soups, etc. The sushi/sashimi choices are extensive, but not their entire menu (for instance no eel sushi, but eel & avacado roll). I ordered the miso soup (very tasty), calomari (very good), and many, many sushi and sashimi choices. The food was delicious. It was fresh, made-to-order, and delivered in a timely fashion. I was very, very happy with the experience. Additionally, the service was outstanding. I had my water refilled numerous times (to me a key sign of customer service). The wait staff came over a lot and asked how I was doing. It was really a great time for me. I will be dining again.

Now a couple of comments (and also addressing the other review on here).

My wife didn't love her dinner. She had udon noodle soup w/beef. She said it was a little under seasoned. I thought it was good, but not amazing.

Additionally, they did have a sign with a stern warning about not leaving leftovers. I wasn't that turned off by that because I can understand from their perspective about not pigging out and wasting expensive food. To get $20 all-you-can-eat sushi is a great deal. Let's keep it that way and not waste food. So my suggestion is to order a few things, eat it, and then keep ordering. Don't order 20 rolls and then quickly realize you are in over your head.

For dessert they have some Italian (yes, Italian) options as well as standard Japanese desserts (tempora ice cream, moshi, etc.). My wife tried the creme brulle. I thought it was tasty and she thought it was so-so.

All in all, if you enjoy sushi I would highly recommend Khangri.

• Visited July 2012