“Expensive average food”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 13, 2014

People love diners because of the variety of food available and the large portions. But being on the menu doesn't mean it's good food. Had a steak there which was fatty, grizzled and served to me pre-cut. Who does that? It was expensive to boot. This place is good for breakfast and a good burger. You'll take your chances on the other stuff.

There are newer reviews for Mont Olympos Diner

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have been eating at MontOlympus diner since I moved to Yonkers. The place is very good. The servers are very friendly and so are the people who work in the front. I have eaten both Breakfast and lunch here. The food is pretty good, it is a diner but it is good. I have never really had a bad experience here, although one day when I went for the breakfast one of the waitresses who was serving us was very rude, she even ignored me when I asked if I could get another orange juice. When I returned there a week later she was no longer working there. I think this is a very good place. If you are traveling through Yonkers and you want to get a bite to eat you should stop at this diner.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We used to come to Mont Olympus all the time years ago. Have to say their food has gone downhill. The broiled fish was old tasting, dry and smelly. The server said she would have our entrees done over again but the second time was no better. Just decided to pay the bill and get out of there. We won't be back.

1  Thank HappyFloridians
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Never dissatisfied, the waiter or waitress always makes sure I receive my burger deluxe the way I ask for it, not rare, not raw, WELL DONE, like on a outdoor grill. You will receive a pickle, coleslaw with your deluxe, unless you request not to eat these items. The wait staff are well trained to please, but please, don't harass the wait staff if the cook makes a small mistake ?

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great Cheeseburger deluxe. I have been here several times for dinner. The menu is extensive for all appetites and budgets. Last Night I had the Burger deluxe, it was not overcooked, it was juicy and flavorful, comes with two slices of Tomato , lots of lettuce, fries and two onion rings. Everyone else at my table enjoyed there meal from spaghetti to fresh roasted turkey. Service is fantastic! The place is always spotless, plenty of parking.

1  Thank MichaelBronx