“Just not the same...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Mont Olympos Diner
Ranked #162 of 319 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just not the same...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I used to love coming here as a kid but now it's lost it's luster. The food is still pretty good and the atmosphere is nice. I feel like the place isn't as clean as it used to be which is sad because I really loved this place.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long time patron...not anymore.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were patrons for quite sometime until this eveing, July 7th. Upon receiving our complimentary tap water, I noticed a dead ant floating in my cup. Immediately, I requested the attention of the manager. He dismisses my claim and instead says "there's something in there but I don't know what it is". Obviously he was avoiding incriminating himself and the disgusting state of his kitchen. This place has gone down hill in cleanliness. In my humble opinion, cleaner diners are rampant within the area. If all else fails, go to IHOP!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jl7288
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most disgusting place I've ever been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

I don't know about you, but I don't like to see roaches scattering around a diner. I was appalled. The servers are strange. Yes, they do have a lot on the menu, but the food sucked. My breakfast potatoes were burnt, tasteless and gross. My fiancé was sick to his stomach for 2 days after eating that garbage.

1 Thank Toni D
Scarsdale, New York
“Awesome atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

Entered this establishment with honors, Great wow factor. Food to perfection, Coffee to perfection, Overall experence, excellent, I advise everyone to eat here, you will not be dissapointed.

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank Jimmy M
Chicago, Illinois
“Classical East Coast Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

Awesome number of items on the menu, good service, full bar, good cooking. Plan to return.

• Visited May 2011