“Don't get the steak”

Empire Terrace
Ranked #182 of 331 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The newly renovated restaurant overlooking Yonkers Raceway.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I often go to Empire City Casino, but have only dined a handful of times. This is by far the worst, I along with 3 others had dinner this past Saturday. My wife's Mignon was cold and overcooked, my friend's cowboy was 50% fat. The other 2 meals were below average, for the price its not worth eating at the terrace. Great place, poor restaurant. Stick to the ponies.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

First, I love the vies. Second the space and third the courtesy extended from all staff mmembers that I have ever had contact with.

And now the food! the menu is exceptional offering many selections. The service is fast and wait staff extremely courteous
Did I mention that every time I dined at Empire Terrace, I found the food phenomenal.

2  Thank Sara G
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I had a voucher for $90 for dinner at the Empire Terrace and although it was busy that night, we got seated very quickly and service throughout was decent. The food was exceptional and our table against the window overlooking the track with it's only little tv screen right on the table was awesome. I'm planning to go back next week since now I have been sent a voucher for $120 free food. This time I'm bringing a few friends.

1  Thank Jeanne_Ct_
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband & I along with another 2 couples had dinner at this restaurant last Saturday evening. We arrived at 7 PM and the restaurant was more than half empty. We ordered our meals and it took a good hour and a half before we received our food. The waitress could care less. We all ordered a cesar salad with chicken. All six salads arrived (after and hour and a half,) without the chicken. After trying to find the waitress to let her know about the missing chicken, she seemed annoyed. Finally we had the entire meal in front of us. The croutons were soggy & tasteless and the salad dressing was terrible, very fishy tasting. The service in this restaurant is terrible, the food is terrible (including the onion soup,) and there is absolutely no atmosphere. We would never go back.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I tried to go on a Saturday night at around 7:30 and the place was absolutely packed but this weekend I went early on Friday evening and the whole experience was lovely. Easy to park. The restaurant is good. The entrees come with a starch and vegetable but no salad.