“I will be back...”

Add it.
Ya Hala Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 331 Restaurants in Yonkers
Reviewed May 13, 2013

On a whim I called in for a delivery and although I ended up picking up the food (delivery was going to take an hour) it was great! What a hidden treasure... I ordered the chicken kebab entree which was very tasty just needed that tzaki sauce to top it off and the tilapia. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great Middle Eastern Food- especially the Lentil Soup, Falafal Sandwich and the Mojodarah... for a quick and inexpensive lunch. Great place if you are vegetarian.
You can get out of there for lunch for two for under $15.

Owner serves you... so he does care if you are happy.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We live about 5 minutes away and I would guess we've eaten here 50 times in the last 5 years. The food is very authentic and very tasty. Particularly recommend the beef kibbe, the fatoush salad, and the falafel. The chicken kabob sandwich is also a great and easy lunch.

When we were redoing our kitchen 7 years ago- we ate here 3-4 times per week. We have also catered parties from here.

The decor inside is okay, but no great shakes- a tv is running Arabic shows, and there is a small patio outside with hookah if you desire. The service is a little.. Leisurely, but the value is incredible.

Highly recommend.