“Just alright.”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Nothing out of the extraordinary, perhaps great for people from the Northeast that have not tasted really good Mexican or Tex Mex food. The Mariachi was good but very loud! the rice was not authentic nor the beans, too bad.
Since it was recommended to me by a Mexican waiter in another restaurant I expected a lot more.

1  Thank rman971

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I was there last week and I ordered parrillada plaza garibaldi after 30minutes waiting, my food come and oh my God, what a terrible, the meat is oveeercook, I cant even bite, my chicken exactly same, realy I just waste my money.. the only good is juan gabriel !!!! if you think the food is good you better shop around, x my is terrible. I Never come back.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Don't be put off by the rather tacky surroundings! Plaza Garibaldi is run by great people, kept immaculately clean with some of the funkiest (and most comfortable) dining chairs on the planet. They make fresh guacamole table-side, portions are gigantic, everything is fresh and the prices are right.

1  Thank JoanJ10701
Reviewed November 18, 2011

The food is outstanding - real deal Mexican food...not tex-mex. Try the chiles rellenos. I love this place!

Reviewed February 2, 2011

My wife & I have gone since they FIRST opened. It's like visiting family.

1  Thank tftynan