“Nice little place”

Decosta's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Decosta's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 333 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: We specialize in the freshest ingredients & love to cater to our customers special requests. We are conveniently located off the Cross County Parkway at exit 3 at the intersection of Yonkers & Midland Avenues. We are 4 blocks from the Empire City Casino. We have 2 dining rooms & a full service sit down bar. Let us host your next event whether in house or at yours. Now offering delivery through our website
Reviewed September 1, 2012

If you want to go to a nice quiet, little, local Italian restaurant. This is a perfect spot. The food is always good. They always have some nice specials. They have their own parking which is always a good thing. Service is fine.

1  Thank paul1009

Reviewed May 29, 2012

In Westchester Co NY, it seems that a new Italian place opens every week so there is a glut on the market. While most offer passable Italian, Decosta's food is superb. The staff is friendly and efficient. I have had the penne ala vodka and gnocchi marinara. My family has raved about the Salmon and chicken or eggplant parm. The dessert menu includes two types of cheesecake, flan and an ice cream ball with a cherry in the middle covered in a chocolate shell which I always get but forget the name right now. I have been here with family, co-workers and for business both lunch and dinner and it never disappoints. One note of caution it is a small place. It does have a full bar. It is closed on Mondays

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I had been hearing about this Italian restaurant from family members who live nearby. For our sixth anniversary, we finally got around to making reservations and I am so glad we did. The food we had was amazing!!! Since it was a Friday night (we are observing Lent) we both ordered fish. I ordered the seafood cannelloni and they were amazing!! there were chunks of seafood unlike some places where the inside is all pureed. In addition, the sauce was amazing I dipped the bread they gave us to dip in my sauce. My husband ordered halibut, which I took a bite of, it, was very fresh. The service was great..they were very attentive. I am so glad we finally ate here and we will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Went there this valentine's day with my girlfriend of three years. Had a great dinner,only downside we were given a small table but i guess that's what happens when you forget to make the reservation. My girlfriend had the grilled filet milon and i had the new york strip steak.They were both cooked perfectly. For desert they served my favorite cheesecake S&S from the bronx. We had great service even though they were very busy that night.

1  Thank georgeped p
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Went to this location based off of reviews I read, also didn't wish to travel too far, my wife & I decided to give a local spot a try. Everything on Menu sounds good.....unfortunately the final product placed in front of each of us fell far short of expectation.....Quite frankly, I left out of there, saying to myself, I'd make a better version of what I ate myself....Shrimp severely over cooked.....Pasta drowned in sauce.....the salad wasn't fresh at all, tasted as if a bag of salad was opened and placed on our plates.......Best thing I had was amy glass of wine....This establsihment is an emabarssement to real Italian cooking....I willl NEVER go back to this plce. total waste of time & money...i'd be better off getting a Boar's head sandwich from the corner store.

5  Thank jay b