“A Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Decosta's Restaurant

Decosta's Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 319 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We specialize in the freshest ingredients & love to cater to our customers special requests. We are conveniently located off the Cross County Parkway at exit 3 at the intersection of Yonkers & Midland Avenues. We are 4 blocks from the Empire City Casino. We have 2 dining rooms & a full service sit down bar. Let us host your next event whether in house or at yours. Now offering delivery through our website
cape coral, florida
“A Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

I decided to go to this restaurant after reading other reviews on Tripadvisor. This establishment is very smal and even though we arrived at 4PM, it was full, so we knew it had to be good. The food was outstanding and they also had a great wine selection for such a small place. My veal was outstanding and my wife had a fantastic seafood dish. My mom ordered Chicken Balsamico and when she started to eat it I saw that she was not happy. She said the chicken was overcooked and stringy! Our waiter apologized and immediately replaced mom's meal with a new selection that mom truly enjoyed and she had dinner for the next night also! I do not know if they take reservations or not however it is definitely worth the wait, so give this place a try if you are in the area!

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Healthcoach1

yonkers
“WOW this place is a gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

I love this place . Lived in Yonkers all my life and finally decided to go to Decosta's .My family would not stop talking about this place and I know they are always right when it comes to food . For my dinner I had the veal picatta with string beans and a potatoe croquet that had mozzarella cheese in the center. For dessert I had the white chocalate bread pudding with fresh strawberries and bananas in a caramelized rum sauce, which I asked the waiter . The waiter told me that I had to try the homemade creme brulee next time I came back to Decosta's. I must say this is the best Italian restaurant in westchester and boy was my family right.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank phil j
“Great place for any occasion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

I love Decosta's food and service! I go very often and you are never rushed out! I love the penne ala vodka! You can go on a date or with a huge group and no matter what you will have a great time! Decosta's is a wonderful resteraunt with a great atmosphere and a wonderful menu!

3 Thank Pennyloper
yonkers, ny
“great for a quick lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2011

We have an office up the street and have been coming here for years. They have a very reasonable lunch menu with great specials. Since we only have a 30 minute lunch break, we call ahead with our order & by the time we get there it's on the table. I'm dying to come in for dinner but I live in northern Westchester & my wife doesn't drive. I usually get the soup & sandwich combo for $10.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank jakey300
“Unexpected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

Great little spot that I never paid much attention to. Ended up there due to trip advisor ratings and was pleasantly surprised... While it seems like it can be quite pricey for a large group, it was perfect for the party of three I was with.

• 3 of 5 bubbles