“Absolutely amazing!”

Dining options: Reservations
Glen wild
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

One of the best services I've ever received. I literally felt like I was being pampered the entire time I was there. Food was incredible. Reasonable prices as well. People are so friendly and nice to you. Great service and great atmosphere. I would highly recommend this place. Especially if you wanna go on a date with your significant other! Love this place!

• Visited April 2014

Centereach, New York
“Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled after having a most enjoyable meal here with my family. The service is excellent, the staff is friendly and courteous, and the food is great. The prices are a bit high, but worth it. I would highly recommend eating here.

• Visited April 2014
Wurtsboro, New York, United States
“The new kid on the block”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

the food here is very good .The service is top notch. The prices are a little pricey but over all .I enjoyed thevist

• Visited November 2013
Wallkill, New York
“Not much to get excited about”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Was nicely surprised by the look and ambiance of the restaurant. Comfortable and nicely appointed. Staff greeted us pleasantly and were quickly seated. We ordered drinks and peach sangria. One person in our party had been there before and their drink was completely different from the first visit. A good restaurant has consistency between their bartenders and all drinks should always be made the same. The peach sangria had no peaches but it did have a few puny orange slices. We were told they ran out of fruit? Although the food tasted good the portions were miniscule. We were not expecting Olive Garden portions, but for the prices they were preposterous. Our ricotta cheesecake was the size of a credit card. If your watching your weight its the place to go.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank pbteach
Bloomingburg, New York
“Worth Another Try”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Quite nice decor; inviting and warm on a very cold evening the day after a serious snow storm. No special appetizers or entrees. Wooden tables, no tablecloth. Dinnerware is placed directly on the wooden table. Placed my order with the waiter and had to ask, "What comes with the steak?" Only then did I find out I would be having a salad and only then was I asked what kind of dressing I might like. Home made oil mixture is poured for the bread. Looked good, but was dull. Baked clams were mostly lots of tasteless bread crumbs and the clams seemed baked onto the shell. Maybe overdone in an effort to brown the mound of bread crumbs. I scraped most of the crumbs off and left them on the plate. The waitress who took the plate away loudly asked (while walking away from the table) how they were and I didn't want to respond truthfully in an equally loud voice so she could hear me, so I just mouthed "Okay" which she then repeated as if she was happy to hear it. Salad was fresh, crispy and the balsamic mixture was tasty. My salad for, however, disappeared with my appetizer so I used ny dinner fork. As my salad dish was taken away, my dinner fork which I left on the dish was returned to the bare wooden table. I ordered a medium rare steak and it arrived pretty rare. I was looking forward to the gorgonzola is was going to come with and really couldn't see or taste it. Disappointing. It came with about five small pieces of roasted potato, two thin slices of carrot, a few slices of sweet peppers, and a slice of zucchini. Not much. Again, a waiter asked in a loud voice about the steak but I didn't want to upset others with a true response, so I just mumbled, "Fine". Good tortuffo for desert. I think the front and back of the house just need to mature with experience and be careful not to be pretentious in an effort to be upscale. I will look forward to returning. ( No alcohol, no coffee: $70.00 for one. )

• Visited February 2014