“I love this historic hotel........”
Review of Worcester Inn

Worcester Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Worcester
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have eaten here several times. Today I had a light lunch with a friend. A half a sandwich with a cup of soup. The cream of cauliflower soup was delicious! The total bill was around ten dollars (for both of us). We didn't have desert today but in the past we have enjoyed the pies BAKED ON PREMISES!! Many to choose from. The service is a bit on the slow side, but not too awful. If you are in the area and you are hungry stop at the Worcester Inn. Before or after your meal check out the old fashioned hardware store right across the street and the Worcester Supermarket which was originally the Worcester Grange Store.

2  Thank JuneNY

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to grab some food off the interstate. Nothing fancy but a neat little town and the old inn is fun to explore. Food is good and hard to beat lunch for 2 for $20. Waitress was fun company and the old phone booth was a great relic. If you're tired of standard road fare restaurants, give this a try.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've been going here off and on for years. It has changed hands several times. The food did indeed use to be much better years ago, but I find that with many places since the economy tanked. The food here is not awful just not as good as it used to be.We went recently for lunch. I will say the burger I had was pretty good not the best ever but better then fast food. The staff was pleasant enough although the waitress seemed a little tired. We sat and waited a good 10 min for a menu when there was only a couple at one table and a group of 5 or 6 at another. I gave this 4 out of 5 stars as this is a really tiny town and there really isn't a lot of choices. You will get food that is fairly decent at fairly good value at least at lunch time.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I gave this another try. Since the new owners (a few times?) the quality of the food has really gone downhill here. My dinner was barely edible, my friends was actually burnt and served to him that way. The "salad bar" was some limp lettuce with like 2-3 poorly stocked bowls of add ons.

1  Thank Lorien5
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Do you find yourself noodling around Worcester, NY and beginning to feel peckish? Well, park yourself at the Worcester Inn and enjoy their tasty fare. They have two menus, one for the locals and one for anyone who looks like a tourist, so be sure to ask for both. I love their BLTs for lunch and their seafood sampler plate on Friday nights is just scrumptious. Each of the items is fried in a different batter: the shrimp, tempura; the fish, potato; the clam strips, breaded. The clam strips are big and juicy and so fresh you will sign yourself up for dinner here every Friday! They have four so-so beers on tap, but if you're looking for a bar head elsewhere. Their lasagna is also tasty.

In short, I've never had a bad meal here. Sometimes the kitchen is slow, but the down-home comfort food will win you over.