“LOVE THIS VEGAN STAR!”

Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Organic vegan and Cafe & Juice Bar.
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I am not vegan and would eat here anytime. In fact I do as a Woodstock resident. Fun place with awesome food. Garden dining in summer.

Reviewed September 28, 2009

Great veggie meals at nice prices. Love the arugula salad!! The garden is a beautiful setting to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed September 9, 2009

Never has eating my vegetables been so delicious. I was skeptical at first (I'm not a vegetarian), but one bite made me a believer. Delicious food. Economical, too. (I noticed other reviewers said it was expensive, but the Garden Bowl, which is a huge amount of food, is only ten dollars. I think that's a bargain.) We're now regulars.

Reviewed July 28, 2009

Had a wonderful experience at The Garden! The Food was fabulous and fresh. You do not have to be a Vegan to eat there and enjoy the food. I thought the prices were very reasonable. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was very good. The waitress took her time to explain many of the foods on the menu. I am hoping a cook book is coming out soon!!!!!! I really wish we lived closer because we would visit there often.

Reviewed April 22, 2009

We are not vegetarians at all but you can enjoy your meal and not even miss the meat. The food was great, it was the first day the patio was open and that was fun. We will go back.