“Yum-tastic!”

Garden Cafe
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Organic vegan and Cafe & Juice Bar.
Woodstock, New York
“Yum-tastic!”
Reviewed September 9, 2009

Never has eating my vegetables been so delicious. I was skeptical at first (I'm not a vegetarian), but one bite made me a believer. Delicious food. Economical, too. (I noticed other reviewers said it was expensive, but the Garden Bowl, which is a huge amount of food, is only ten dollars. I think that's a bargain.) We're now regulars.

ohio
“Loved the Garden Cafe”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

Had a wonderful experience at The Garden! The Food was fabulous and fresh. You do not have to be a Vegan to eat there and enjoy the food. I thought the prices were very reasonable. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was very good. The waitress took her time to explain many of the foods on the menu. I am hoping a cook book is coming out soon!!!!!! I really wish we lived closer because we would visit there often.

NY
“Go outside your comfort zone”
Reviewed April 22, 2009

We are not vegetarians at all but you can enjoy your meal and not even miss the meat. The food was great, it was the first day the patio was open and that was fun. We will go back.

Albany
“Delicious Food!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2009

I visit the Garden Cafe whenever I am in Woodstock and have never been disappointed. The menu has a lot of variety to it, there is something for everyone, even if your not a vegetarian. There are soups, sandwiches, (amazing mushroom panini) salads, pasta, dinner entrees, daily specials and the most amazing apple pie or ginger cake for desert. The food is really delicious and very high quality ingredients. I have tried something new each time I go and it is always very good. The prices are moderate, particularly for the high quality your getting and the atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming. There is great outdoor seating in the summer time and it is really just a real neighborhood gem!! I wish there was good like this where I live....

Woodstock
“Amazing Woodstock food”
Reviewed March 19, 2009

Being a cheeseburger person I am continually amazed at what they can do with vegetables. No way would I ever guess that the food I'm eating is made with no animal products.