“Great find for lunch”
Review of Oriole 9

Oriole 9
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, European, Dutch, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Oriole 9 is a busy and exciting breakfast, brunch and lunch spot right across from The Green in the heart of Woodstock. We serve the best coffees, cappuccinos and lattes in town. Our lively and creative dishes are locally sourced when possible, always made from scratch and prepared to order. Whether you're in town for a visit with family and friends or dropping in solo with a good book or your laptop to catch up on work; Oriole 9 is the right place to be.
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Hadn't been to Woodstock in many years. Came into town to shop and have lunch. We were lucky to have parked near the restaurant and decided to go in and try it. Had a delicious mozzarella, pesto and tomato sandwich with an arugula salad. My husband had a morrocan lamb wrap that he liked.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food was delicious as always! We had the Cuban sandwich & the French toast. My server was very helpful & very funny! She had a story for everything we asked about on the menu.. especially the Vietnamese coffee (which was also delicious!)
We will definitely be back :)

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went for lunch and had the quinoa and barley salads. Huge portions of really fresh greens (I think they grow on their farm). Delicious!! I almost didn't try it because of the way their menu reads as "Quinoa Salad".

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We went for coffee and ended up having lunch. Excellent coffee but they don't open until 8:30. Roasted beet salad was good. Fresh ingredients but needed some more spices( a little bland). Lentil soup was delicious as was the side of lamb kabob. The kabob is actually ground lamb burger but the spices were excellent along with its condiment.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I really love oriole9! The restaurant tends to get loud as soon as its busy which I sometimes don't mind. I love the Vietnamese coffee, sweet and double espresso, how does one go wrong!? It's like
my guilty pleasure! The food here is really consistent which is important and the reason I choose oriole9 for brunch at least once a month when my schedule allows. Most food is organic and local which is also of the utmost importance. If you're in the area check it out! Best coffee in town!!