“A "must go" place in Woodstock New York”
Review of Oriole 9

Oriole 9
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, European, Dutch, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Oriole 9 is a busy and exciting breakfast, brunch and lunch spot right across from The Green in the heart of Woodstock. We serve the best coffees, cappuccinos and lattes in town. Our lively and creative dishes are locally sourced when possible, always made from scratch and prepared to order. Whether you're in town for a visit with family and friends or dropping in solo with a good book or your laptop to catch up on work; Oriole 9 is the right place to be.
Austin, Texas
“A "must go" place in Woodstock New York”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have been a yearly customer at Oriole 9 for over 10 years. My wife and I always look forward to at least one breakfast there every visit.This year my son and his new wife joined us and he and I had a wonderful private breakfast there together. I had the Oriole 9 breakfast (A "must have" when you go there) and he had the French toast. Both were complex, succulent and different.
The art work is marvelous and frequently changes. The service can range from friendly and efficient to indifferent and slow but it is usually the former. It also offers the best cup of coffee in Ulster county.Oriole 9 will remain high on our list for years to come.

• Visited October 2012

• Hebrew first
Newark Valley, NY
“Cool place”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I got a coupon from our B&B host to try this out, and it was great. We got there early enough in the morning (right after it opened) so that it wasn't too crowded, and the food was just delicious. Of course the chalkboard wall on the way in is just a lot of fun, and we checked in to see what people had written every day we were in Woodstock ("Before I die I want to...").

Visited August 2012
New York
“Way too cool!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love everything about this place. If I want to see people, it's the place to go. The food is created by a Belgium owner. He knows about food and how to make it tasty. In the warmer months, the product comes from their garden. The music has a subliminal cool quality. Oriole NIne is right in the center of Woodstock.

• Visited August 2012
Fairfield, Iowa
“Love OR9”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Sumptuous, local farm-to-table fresh food, caring service, wonderful friendly owners and staff, cheerful warm ambiance, great coffee, fabulous breakfast menu, smack dab in the center of town facing the village green, fantastic arugala salad and grilled brie sandwhich, nice 'n spicy French lentil soup (good menu for vegetarians), beautiful local art displays, great space for private parties and the catering service is world class. One of the region's All-Time-Best restaurants and I've lived in Woodstock for over 40 years.

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“A must try delight in the heart of Woodstock”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I love OR9. The food is super fresh and satisfying, the people watching almost as good. When I am stateside ( I live abroad) and in the Catskills it is a go to destination in Woodstock for me. The proprietor/ chef is Dutch and handsome, his wife is like a young Sophia Loren. They make you feel like part of the family. If you are visiting the area stop in and have some delicious fresh food. I've heard they even forage their own ramps and mushrooms when in season for the omelets. They have WiFI.

• Visited August 2012