“Had a lovely breakfast here. Food is excellent.”
Review of Oriole 9

Oriole 9
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American, European, Dutch, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Oriole 9 is a busy and exciting breakfast, brunch and lunch spot right across from The Green in the heart of Woodstock. We serve the best coffees, cappuccinos and lattes in town. Our lively and creative dishes are locally sourced when possible, always made from scratch and prepared to order. Whether you're in town for a visit with family and friends or dropping in solo with a good book or your laptop to catch up on work; Oriole 9 is the right place to be.
Tucson, Arizona
“Had a lovely breakfast here. Food is excellent.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

They had a nice menu and very good food. Service was good. We will come back. Good location in Woodstock.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast in Woodstock!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Ok, after years of hearing and reading about Woodstock I finally had an opportunity to visit after a previous film screening in Kingston about 15min away. 1st, Woodstock, what a cool, laid-back, friendly town. I see why all the hippies claimed this place back in the 60's. The OR9 is the place locals recommend for breakfast and after my first visit there I now know why. Like the town it resides, its very cool, laid-back and friendly. With wooden tables and chairs and warm welcoming people that work there. The food was great and the French Toast was totally out of this world! A must have if you like French Toast, hands down the best I've had and i've traveled the world over. All and all a great way to spend a Sunday morning in a very cool place. Oriole9 supports slow food and is the only restaurant in Woodstock to be certified two-star green by the Green Restaurant Association. If you ever need to just get away from it all and chill, put Woodstock on your destination map and be sure to have at least breakfast/brunch @OR9!

• Visited August 2012
Oxnard, CA
“great farm to table food”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had poached eggs and they were the best and freshest I have tasted. Friendly service. We would have eaten here twice but the AC was broken the 2nd time and we couldn't hang. Everything looked great and was served quickly.

Alamosa, Colorado
“Horrible service! Sorry.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I like the idea of the place and my food was ok to good, but the server was indifferent. She did not check back, she probably did not approve of my wanting to have the tuna cooked instead of seared, and from then on it went down hill. I ordered a decaf latte, which seemed like it had more caffeine than a decaf and so I asked if it was decaf, just to check, since I am supposed to stay away from caffeine due to Dr.'s orders and I had not had coffee in two weeks. I only asked because my heart was racing....I tipped her well, because I wanted to be kind to her, unlike how I felt from her....but, thinking about it...maybe that was a disservice to her...not proper feedback.

1 Thank jmordecai
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Mouthwatering!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Love this spot! Great menu, fresh juices, coffee was delish and the portions were large! Staff is young, hip and attentive. Would go every week if I lived nearby!