“So dang good”

OR
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Woodstock Pizza Theater is an upscale, casual, restaurant featuring the best wood-fired, brick oven pizza available anywhere. We specialize in vegan foods and can custom tailor almost every pizza to be both vegan as well as gluten-free. We make absolutely everything from scratch, but with the utmost care. Our chef is classically trained in culinary specializing in vegan foods.
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been to all this restaurants and this one stands out. There’s something for everyone to hear… Seriously! Amazing pizza, amazing vegan options, amazing everything! Thank you for the great service too!

Date of visit: May 2019
woodstockpizzatheate, General Manager at Woodstock Pizza Theater, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will keep trying to amaze you and win your business!

Reviewed May 25, 2019

It was Mother's Day and my family was desperately trying to find a place where we could all enjoy a nice dinner - me being Vegan, my husband a meat and potatoes guy and two small children (one a vegetarian)...its NOT always easy. We tend to go out to eat at the same 2 - 3 places that can accomodate all of us. I put a post on Hudson Valley Vegans on Facebook and got the wonderful recommendation of Woodstock Pizza Theater. I was not sure what to expect, but took my chances. IT was FANTASTIC! I couldn't have been happier! From the atmosphere to the music choices playing throughout the restaurant - everything was just right up my alley. I loved to see people in t-shirts and jeans, but also people looking dressed up for dining. My first visit I had the Vegan caesar salad, the Vegan Cheese & Flat bread plate AND (don't judge, I can eat a lot) the Popeyes Vegan chicken and Fries. The portions were huge and all dishes were delicious. My kids had their own little mini pizzas and my husband had the Calamari and a real chicken pizza. Going back a second time (with many more to follow) I had the caesar salad again (it was THAT good) but added Vegan chicken and the cauliflower wings which were AMAZING! Please try this place - vegan or not. Its absolutely fantastic and has climbed the ladder to my new favorite spot!

Date of visit: May 2019

Thank you so much for this glowing review. We hope to see you and your beautiful family again soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

my fiance has been wanting to come here for some time..and in my opinion it was completely amazing and filling was also nice to see the cook come out after def want to go again

Date of visit: February 2019
WoodstockPizza, General Manager at Woodstock Pizza Theater, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Thank you Nick C, we are glad that you enjoyed yourselves and are also happy to have met you!

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Great salads and appetizers and desserts as well as a wonderful selection of different pizzas. Definitely give it a thumbs up!!

Date of visit: February 2019
WoodstockPizza, General Manager at Woodstock Pizza Theater, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

We are happy that you enjoyed our pizza! Come back again soon to say hello!

Reviewed December 31, 2018

Small, cozy restaurant conveniently located next to the movie theater. Pizza is made in wood fired oven. Their brussel sprout chips are surprisingly delicious! Good selection of gourmet pizzas and adequate wines by the glass. A little pricey for pizza.

Date of visit: December 2018