“Finding Peace”

Ranked #3 of 8 Woodstock B&B and Inns
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Finding Peace”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

There are some special places that make you take a deeper breath and exhale. You feel your stress dropping way. This is one of those special places. The hostess has an eye for detail from the art and design elements inside and out to breakfast. The only drawback was difficulty with Verizon reception inside the house.

2 Thank KarenMitura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Saugerties, New York, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Recently had a chance to visit this wonderful B & B. My wife and I spent our wedding night at the Enchanted Manor 9 years ago August. We actually spent two nights before we left for Maui. It was a wonderful way to start our marriage together as the place and hospitality could not have been any better.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of the easiest decisions we made for our wedding weekend was to spend a day at the Enchanted Manor. We'd stayed there once before, for our four year anniversary, and absolutely loved it. This B&B is not right on the main street of Woodstock so you will need a car but, after staying here twice, we wouldn't stay anywhere else. The Enchanted Manor is a bit off the beaten path, in the woods, which is one of our favorite parts. You really feel secluded and completely relaxed out there, falling asleep to the sounds of bull frogs and crickets. They have an incredible salt water swimming pool and an outdoor hot tub where you can go at night to enjoy the stars with almost no light pollution. The rooms are clean and comfortable, some with their own saunas or hot tubs. The owners are the perfect combination of available and helpful without being intrusive. We've really enjoyed talking with both of them. They went out of their way to treat us to celebrate our wedding. We'll be returning for anniversaries in the future for sure.

1 Thank Heather A
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this lovely B&B for our 5 year anniversary this past weekend. We arrived late, and all muddy from a music festival we had been at during the day. Just to highlight the beyond excellent hospitality Claudia and Rolan offer-Claudia actually washed my feet when she greeted us at the door! We have stayed at many B&B's, but I think that was a first for me (and for Claudia too I gather...). The excellent experience did not end there. The place is gorgeous! An absolute oasis with a lovely saltwater pool, hot tub and beautiful pond with a waterfall (that we took full advantage of!). The rooms are lovely and beds are super comfortable. I slept like a baby :) We will definitely be returning next year for the incredible surroundings, and to hang out with Claudia and Rolan again. They are very special people :)

Room Tip: We stayed in the Buttercup room. It was the smallest room, but was more than suitable.
New Jersey
Reviewed May 28, 2013

You can't find a better example of "mi casa es su casa" than at the enchanting Enchanted Manor of Woodstock. Claudia and Rolan are exceptional hosts; extremely warm, friendly and helpful, but only as much as you want. We felt completely comfortable using any part of the house, including the kitchen and fridge. With the outdoor hot tub, pool and beautiful deck overlooking the pond, this is much more than an ordinary bed and breakfast. The energy of the place and the hosts contributed greatly to our relaxing and restorative stay. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LBMNewJersey
Mount Kisco, New York
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am not typically a B&B person. As soon as I spoke to the owner, Claudia, on the phone I knew I'd made the right decision to stay at Enchanted Manor. The Master Suite is beautiful. Great decor with thriving plants, fireplace, books, king-sized bed, jacuzzi tub, private garden. Slept like a baby. Very easy conversation at breakfast. No pressure to do anything. Enjoyed hanging out in the sun on Claudia's deck before heading home. What a great retreat. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Master Suite is cozy and decadent all at the same time.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed in Enchanted Manor Of Woodstock two weeks ago for her birthday. I can't say enough about this place. Starting with the amazing and lovely owners (Claudia And Rolan) that is just a pleasure been around with, to the amazing house and cottage that we stayed in! I can't thank them enough!! They really made us feel like we were apart of their family! The cottage was so beautiful and cozy, it was really welcoming and we had an amazing time. The Jacuzzi was gorgeous and fun, looking into the woods gave it a different feel! I recommend this place to every person that wants to have a beautiful time and a relaxing environment. I give this place 5 Stars! I cannot wait to come back again to visit this awesome place and amazing owners! A weekend that both of us will never forget!! Thank you Claudia and Rolan!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous and welcoming! I can't say about one room over the other they all loo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream
#1 of 6 in Saugerties
Courtyard Kingston
Courtyard Kingston
#3 of 10 in Kingston

Been to Enchanted Manor of Woodstock? Share your experiences!