“Like Tea? You will Love this Place!”
Review of The Tea Shop

The Tea Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Woodstock
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I don't know her name, Let's call her Margo, but she is the Tea Deva. I walked in and said "wadda ya got that is as impressive as the stuff she gave me last time and she hit me up with some Darjeeling that was ethereal - then she gave me two bags of fabulous to take home and I can pose like an aficionado - but really I just have the source. Go there - be inspired - go out light in the wallet and happy in the heart!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The Woodstock Tea Shop is always on our list of places to go to whenever we're in this part of NY - to stock up or try something new.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I shop there for unique tea blends. Their selections of teas are great. You will find something you like and something you can try for the first time.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Patient and knowledegeable sales person introduced us to some wonderful kinds of tea--and the iced chai was delicious!

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

This is a cosy little place. Very charming inside. I'm not a tea drinker my self but my wife is so she brought some different ones to try.