“PASTA PASTA PASTA!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2019

As first timers visiting Cucina, I was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was lively and our server "Vanessa" was friendly and efficient. The mozzarella, avocado, prosciutto, baby greens salad was perfect to share as an appetizer. The pizza with sausage, tomato, hot pepper, mozzarella was ok, but don't think I'd order it again. By far the star of the show was the rigatoni, sausage, peas, cream, spicy tomato sauce. It was perfect!
Thank you for a fun night.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Came for Sunday brunch as many recommended eating here. Nice interior setting, friendly waitstaff. Food was good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Decent meal tonight as always but nothing to blow us away either. The service was friendly, helpful, and patient with our pace. The drinks were delicious, I loved my Orient old fashioned even as I wondered about the name. My burrata and roast beet salad was tasty and well balanced by the orange and nuts. The scallops on my entree were plump and delightful, cushioned on a wonderful root vegetable purée. I did wonder why the heirloom cauliflower on the plate was so under seasoned. My dad had the basic margarita pizza which he liked. Overall it was fine but not amazing.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Met friends for light dinner before goung to hear music. Not looking for huge dinner and this worked perfectly. Great drinks to start with. Good breads for the table. Fast service. Good pastas, brick oven pizzas, fish, soups, etc. Fair portions of tasty food. Worked out nicely for us. Did not have any desserts. Good staff and very nice place.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019

The bottom line is that the food, more often than not, sucks. Bottom line is that this Italian restaurant cannot even come up with pasta that is al dente. What else can I say? I have tried three times in the last year and I will simply not try again.

Date of visit: May 2018