“Very Enjoyable Dinner at Cucina”
Review of Cucina

Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2018

I met a friend a Cucina for a first time visit. We had a great dinner. We split the fig bruschetta which I thought was fabulous. Very creative. Then we both had pasta dishes for our main courses. I had the spinach ravioli which I finished completely. We both had desserts. I had the affogato made with hot espresso, hazelnut gelato, and whipped cream.This was new to me and I liked it a lot. I had the espresso made with decaf because I wanted to sleep that night. My friend had the coconut sorbetti. We would definitely go back. Also we thought the prices were quite reasonable for fine dining.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Cucina was a beautiful, rustic mixed with modern restaurant. Great italian food and wine selection. The staff was also very kind. I celebrated my friend's birthday dinner. We were a group of 5 girls, and it was a really pleasant evening.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a really wonderful meal here. I highly recommend this place for dinner! We had the bruschetta appetizer that was excellent and I had an awesome seared tuna dish. Everything we had was good and there were so many things on the menu we wanted to try.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

This place seems to cater to the NYS tourist who is used to high prices but not necessarily accustomed to high levels of service. I can see people thinking this is a better place than it really is. It is big and somewhat well appointed for a country setting like Woodstock. I find that their prices are less than user friendly and that the quality of the food is OK but nothing to write home about. Service is adequate but for these prices I would expect a higher level of professionalism instead of a group of transient servers right out of high school. I think there are better options for Italian food in the area.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

On entering Cuccina one is immediately transported to Northern Italy. The décor and furniture has that spare look that can be found in restaurants in cities such as Milan.
The food is, naturally, Northern Italian with a little "nouvelle" twist. Everything on the menu is fresh and tantalizing. The wine list offets a good selection of wines by the glass or bottle. The service is excellent and discrete.
I give Cucci na my top reccomendation.