“Self-Indulgent Without All That Guilt”
Review of Sharkie's

Sharkie's
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Woodstock
Description: A meatball shop in Woodstock, NY, serving four different kinds of meatballs all made from scratch in house. Enjoy bowls of meatballs, meatball sandwiches, meatballs over spaghetti squash or eggplant, or try our eggplant sandwich. Meatballs sold by the 1/2 dozen with house made sauce refrigerated or packaged frozen for you to take home. Chickpea and Sun Dried tomato vegan balls made in house as well. Our frozen turkey meatballs for your dog are ready to take home as well. Sharkie’s also offers a selection of pantry products. From snack bags of popcorn to hot sauce, as well as boozy jams to jars of pickles. Come check out everything we have to offer.
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Having the handsome, friendly, and sincere owner serve you is a treat in and of itself.

The ordering steps are simple, but making a choice, not so much. I always feel torn choosing between the four types of meatballs and end up pick my three favorites:
- Chickpea (yes vegan)
- Chicken Jalapeño
- Beef & Pork

In a bowl;

with spaghetti squash. I usually choose that veggie over the eggplant but for no reason. I could have ordered a mix if veggies.

My favorite realization was that I can order the meatballs and sauce cold and reheat them back at the house and
Be the hero who saved dinner.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2018

Came here for the first time with my fiancee on Friday, I believe this place is pretty new. The owner was a great guy I paid $10 for a meatball hero and it was delicious. I come up to Woodstock once a year and Sharkies will now be a part of the tradition!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

Remember the good ole days, when your Mom made those delicious meatballs and when she said ...."come over, I'm making spaghetti and meatballs" ...you were like ....YESSSSSSSSS!!! Well Sharkie's has every variety of meatballs you can think of. SOOOOO good!!! Do not pass this place up if you are in the Woodstock area. You will NOT be disappointed. And all of you vegetarians .....GOOOOO!!! He has options for you that will make your mouth water :-) (My daughter is a HUGE fan)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Although it not a huge menu Sharkie's shows it doesn't have to be. There's beef/pork, turkey, chicken and my favorite chickpea and sun dried tomato meatballs. The tomato sauce is hearty and 3 meatballs on a bowl of spaghetti squash is a filling delicious meal. Also not to be missed is the roasted eggplant sandwich. This is now on my Woodstock Favorites list!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

I've eaten at Sharkies on a couple of occasions and both times had a good meal. I found the prices to be a bit high for a meatball sandwich but all in all it's a place I want to go back to when I'm in the mood for a meatball Sandwich.

Date of visit: July 2018