“Best Filipino food in NYC!! I've been here a few times over the years with my Filipino friend, always try something...”
Review of Ihawan

Ihawan
Ranked #15 of 186 Restaurants in Woodside
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed August 11, 2008

Best Filipino food in NYC!! I've been here a few times over the years with my Filipino friend, always try something different..always delicious, never disappointed.

Reviewed August 11, 2008

They have a good Authentic Filipino foods and their website is very good... no other Filipino Restaurant has ever have.... best website www.ihawan2.com

Fellow Ihawan fanatics visit their website www.ihawan2.com you will amaze on their site... congrats Ihawan.

New York City, New York
Reviewed August 8, 2008

No nonsense Filipino cuisine - almost as good as mom's!

Reviewed July 3, 2008

I've been to other Philippino restaurants in Queens and around the block of Ihawan and I have not found one that matches in quality of food and service. The shanghai lumpia is my favorite and it's so cheap! and I always get the mellon drink. I discovered this restaurant through whereiscid.com blog - http://whereiscid.com/2008/04/06/ihawan/ and saw the pictures of the dishes. Must go, you will be hooked!

Reviewed January 8, 2008

for the price and quality, this is the better pinoy restaurant in roosevelt