“Yummy cake in Red Ribbon” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“Yummy cake in Red Ribbon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I recomended to chek tis bake shop when you visit new york the cake is awesome and delicious,, i miss Red Ribbon cake they were so yummy,,

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Astoria, New York
“Great for Filipino deserts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Originally, I bypassed this bakeshop, not thinking it was Filipino, but my girlfriend took me here and I was surprised to see such a variety of Filipino meals, deserts and baked goods.

You can order at a counter or waiter service is provided.However, this is not a Filipino eatery for large meals, rather you should think of it for buying chocolate cakes, shakes, and other Filipino dishes that are prepared quickly.

As I have only been here once, I can not say that there service was slow or terribly fast, but okay. However, I did come away with a positive experience of the place and will go back again

Overall I rank #2 of Filipino eateries in Queens/NYC

Try it if you like the sweet stuff!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“America runs in Red Ribbon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

This place is perfect, especially for special occasions, because I can bring this to my friends and company's party. Because of the Filipino establishment like you, it is easy for me to share the fun and flavor of the Philippines to the rest of the world. Just like Jollibee, I hope that you also put a branch in Manhattan. Thank you and more success!

Needham, Massachusetts
“Filipino baked delicacies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Owned by the same parent company as Jollibee (the most popular chicken-&-burger joint in the Philippines, which also has a store a few blocks away from this Red Ribbon in Woodside), Red Ribbon is a great place for Filipino baked specialties such as the mamon (sponge cake), ensaymada (a buttery brioche with shredded cheese) and, my favorite, their chicken empanadas.

Two or three empanadas are a meal in themselves, and I make sure to pick up a dozen each time I find myself in Woodside.

1 Thank David_T_Zarraga
New York City, New York
“The Mamon are the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped by this place becasue of the huge signs for Mamon, which I have never heard of. They are so yummy, that I bought 8. The service is a little slow. I ordered a Mango drink and had to wait 10 minutes for it.

Visited July 2012