“America runs in Red Ribbon” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“America runs in Red Ribbon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

This place is perfect, especially for special occasions, because I can bring this to my friends and company's party. Because of the Filipino establishment like you, it is easy for me to share the fun and flavor of the Philippines to the rest of the world. Just like Jollibee, I hope that you also put a branch in Manhattan. Thank you and more success!

• Korean first
Needham, Massachusetts
“Filipino baked delicacies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Owned by the same parent company as Jollibee (the most popular chicken-&-burger joint in the Philippines, which also has a store a few blocks away from this Red Ribbon in Woodside), Red Ribbon is a great place for Filipino baked specialties such as the mamon (sponge cake), ensaymada (a buttery brioche with shredded cheese) and, my favorite, their chicken empanadas.

Two or three empanadas are a meal in themselves, and I make sure to pick up a dozen each time I find myself in Woodside.

1 Thank David_T_Zarraga
“The Mamon are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped by this place becasue of the huge signs for Mamon, which I have never heard of. They are so yummy, that I bought 8. The service is a little slow. I ordered a Mango drink and had to wait 10 minutes for it.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Good pastries, price a little $$”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have to admit, Filipinos sure know how to make sweets. The various cakes and pastries at this place are very good but they can be on the pricey side. If you are going to splurge every now and then on some sweets, then this is the place for you. The cashiers have been very pleasant as well. Salamat!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank AngryBirdRed
“Fav Cake Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great variety, good bake for all ocassions. Every birthday in family or friends we pickup our cakes from here. Love it...

Visited April 2012