“My neighborhood Pizza place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peppino's Pizza - CLOSED

Peppino's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
New York City, New York
“My neighborhood Pizza place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have grown up in Woodside and have been going to Peppino's since I was old enough to eat pizza. They have recently renovated the place and it is nicer looking than it was years ago. The food has been pretty much the same. Always pretty good. Most everyone has their neighborhood pizza place that they always frequent and I guess, Peppino's is mine. I usually go for the sicilian slices, when I want pizza or their Chicken Roll. My father likes their Sausage Roll. I have been going there for years and pretty much know all the guys who work there, but pretty much by face, as I am sure they recognize me by face. I recently saw they had a grade of B in their window, but that will not stop me from going there. I have been eating their pizza for years and years. I am sure everyone claims that their pizza place is the best around, so I am not going to argue that this place is the best, but they are very good.

Visited May 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“great late night eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

We stopped in for slices, they were huge and ready in just a couple of minutes!

• Visited October 2011