“The Absolute Best Take Out in the Neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pattaya Thai Cooking - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
New York
“The Absolute Best Take Out in the Neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Let me tell you..this place is absolutely amazing. Their food is delicious, their sauces amazing. They have great food! We order several times a week as do our son and daughter in law...and we all look forward to it. It is become a mantra for us..it is Pataya time. You have to try it..it does not disappoint..and they are consistantly good..not just one in a while..all the time..the food tasts the same, not like some places where you end up saying "must be a different chef tonight"..Hewlett has a gem of a new place!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank JoGo13

New York City, New York
“Finally a wonderful Thai restaurant in The Five Towns”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

An excellent Chicken Coconut Soup with a kick was the start of a delicious dinner. When hubby chose a dish of Sauteed Eggplant, I thought I would miss having a meat or seafood dish. The Eggplant was packed with so much flavor , I sighed after each bite. The Pad Thai , a dish that I always order was better than most. Someone told me to try the Drunken Noodles. I will have to return soon to do so.

• Visited June 2013