1,190 results
All reviews long island room was clean soups bagels the breakfast area nice breakfast jericho turnpike visiting family complimentary breakfast front desk staff fox hollow bw ny wedding rates kitchenette accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

You can’t beat this motel for its location and staff. No, this is not a new hotel. The rooms are dark and outdated, but they are clean and the staff is amazing. Several soups are offered in lobby area in the evening and at the complementary breakfast in the morning there is actually a staff member serving coffee and helping guests. The bagels were NY bagels and delicious. If you want something new and shiny, this is not for you; if you want a good location with a clean room at a reasonable price, this place fits the bill.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Good hotel and great people running it that we have stayed at many times in the past but the Best Western company is now playing games with service charges. There is now a $2 a day Ecostay fee on the bill to pay for the ECO marked CHINA made toilet paper, tissue paper and ECO labeled soap labeled made in PRC (guess where that is ?). What will you start charging for next.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank josephbC5661BG
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Stayed two nights while attending a wedding in the area. ALL the staff were outstanding. Flor, breakfast attendant is amazing! She makes your day begin with a smile. Our shuttle driver Mike was professional yet very friendly and pleasant. Please thank your staff who made lot of out of town wedding guests feel welcome.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gemwb, Operations Manager at Best Western Woodbury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear oldgeezer58,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are conveniently located near many wedding venues, which makes our property a preferred place to lay your head at night. I am so happy to hear that Flor, our breakfast attendant exceeded your expectations in customer service; she is an asset to our team. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again next time you're in the Woodbury area!

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I am not sure where to start. I just got off the phone with my credit card company disputing charges from this god awful hotel/motel.

This hotel is run down and should be condemned. Back in August my family and I stayed at the hotel for a wedding. We booked two rooms for (4) nights through Expedia. The exterior of the hotel is more like a run down motel. Pulling into the parking lot gave us the creeps, which should have been our warning sign. When we got into our rooms, we were welcomed by the smell of mildew mixed with urine, the carpet looked old, dingy, and dirty. The rooms were like a dark brownish color, old fashioned comforters, outdated and very dull. Unidentifiable stains on the walls. We were disgusted!

I advised the front desk clerk a bearded, heavy set white guy that we were extremely dissatisfied with our rooms. He apologized for the inconvenience and and had the maintenance guy (s) cleaned the AC filter. The only thing they did was add a pile of dust on the dirty carpet. Ugh!!

On our first & last night my husband had a bug crawling on his arm, while laying on the bed. He stomped on it before my sister and I could figured out what type of bug it was. Ewww!!

Because we were there for a wedding, the bearded heavy set white guy said they will charge us for (2) nights and we will get refunded for (2) nights. We agreed.

Unbelievable! They only refunded one room for the (2) nights, and gave partial refund on the second room. Really?! For the last three months I've been going back and forth with them and Expedia. Their replied to my credit card company stating " I failed to inform them" Lies, Lies, Lies, They're so full of it! Your guests checked out days early and you have no idea why? You don't ask why? Let me get this straight you refunded one room, gave partial on the second one (WHY?) They're bunch of crooks! What a nightmare!!

Never ever would I recommend this place, poor service, and dirty rooms. Please stay away from this awful place! It's more like a motel with horrible service!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
gemwb, Operations Manager at Best Western Woodbury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Dear 123nelson,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was anything less than perfect. I understand how frustrating it can be when booking through a third party website, especially when all billing charges/refunds are handled by that company. We encourage our guests to book directly through the hotel so that any modifications needed (early departure, billing, etc.) can be handled by the front desk agents. Please know that I have shared your feedback with the maintenance and housekeeping manager in order to resolve any issues there may be with the room.

Since we cannot make any changes to the pre-paid reservation, I suggest to contact the third party. If you would like to further discuss the issues you experienced at our hotel, please contact me directly at (516) 921-6900 or by email.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has the best customer service out there. I stay here all the time and love it each time I go. Front desk is amazing breakfast you can’t beat it. Free shuttle as well close to everything. Will be back soon!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jason S,

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your 5-star TripAdvisor review! Our goal is to exceed all of our guest's expectations, and it appears we were able to do that for you. I am delighted to hear that you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle that travels within 4-miles of the hotel. Please know that I have shared your feedback with the entire staff. We hope to see you again soon!