Best Western Woodbury Inn
$189
  • Pool
Official Website
1,126 results
All reviewslong islandsoupsroom was cleanplace to staynew yorkbagelsnice poolthe breakfast areawe've stayedfree breakfasthome away from homevisit familyconvenient locationnice breakfastnassau countyjericho turnpikeeasy access
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As a military personnel, I travel a lot and I would have to say this has been one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. The staff were exceptional checking me in at a timely manner. Also they were very nice and courteous, had no problems with the check-out process as well. The room was clean and the bed was most comfortable for my short stay. Definitely would recommend it to a friend or co-workers.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were at the Woodbury Inn over the Christmas holidays and the room was very clean,and the service was wonderful.The front deskpersonnal were very processional and friendly, they made us feel very comfortable. Even the houskeeping staff was friendly and kind.The price of our room was very good. We are looking to going there again this summer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm not too sure what people are complaining about but I loved my stay here. I loved the location. It's small and quiet. Can't really say I had any complaints. The staff and the rooms were very much up to par, however a little outdated. During my stay the room was always cleaned and must give a big thanks to Romelia (sp?) She handed me everything I asked for. I was very pleased. I also must say that the front desk attendants were very nice people. Not too sure what the review about "being human" was about but if we were to be technical i'd say..yeah..we're pretty much human..i'd hope? Regardless, everything was fine, quiet, neat, and great. The food was alright..can't really say much about the eggs since they don't really taste like eggs. At least it smelled like the real thing. Needless to say, the breakfast was pretty good. Overall i'd say I loved it here. I'd definitely come back again.

Room Tip: Rooms are a bit out-dated.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My experience was very positive. Front Desk was very customer friendly and helpful. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. What i liked best is its surronded by restaurants and shopping. It was very convenient to get to being a short distance from the Long Island Expressway. Will certainly be back....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Well check-in was a little crazy as the front desk worker was also taking reservations and credit card information from someone reserving a room by phone. When it was my turn I did present my reservation confirmation and my photo I.D. along with the credit card that I booked the room with. The hotel was an average hotel and I do understand that it was the Winner of the 2012 Award of Excellence but it was not of the standard of other Best Westerns that I have stayed at both domestically and internationally. But the real issue starts when my company checks my expense report and compares it to my credit card statement and finds two charges for the same night at two different rates both charged 5 min apart. One for $187.25 and the other for $132.83. Upon finding this and talking to me the bookkeeping department called the hotel directly and getting the it was a mistake and we do not know why it was run twice but it should have or will come off the credit card statement from the hotel. But the long and short of it is that I’m out $187.25 out of my pay check due to company policy of charges to company credit cards if not documented and true costs they are the user’s responsibility till settled. If this is how Gold level Best Western members are treated at one of Best Westerns top 5% hotels now I know why I need to start staying at Hilton property more often as their honors members get way better serves and results when an issue arises.

Room Tip: Stay at a Hilton Property
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business