“Slow Service, Good Food”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“Slow Service, Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food here is good, THE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. I swear every time I go they forget the cheese on my omelet, although I always remind them about the cheese.
The omelet is well done and the bagels are nice. my favorite is the chicken salad. they have so many varieties and low fat options it's hard not to find one to love

Visited March 2014

Bayport, New York
“Great Bagels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I work in the area and it is flooded with Bagel stores and Deli's. However, Gabby's stands out as exceptional! The Bagels are delicious and the assortment of fresh salads and cold cuts are second to none. They also have a fresh juice bar. I highly recommend Gabby's!

Visited December 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Seriously screwed up my very simple order, unfriendly staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went here because it was one of the few places open at 4 AM on Jericho turnpike. I got a very simple bagel with butter and coffee on a special, and I asked for a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel as my choice. Instead, and bizarrely, I got a cut, cold plain bagel with a heaping gob of congealed butter smeared on it, with an intact cinnamon bagel. I was not paying attention, unfortunately, because i only realized after looking at the bill that she had charged me for the special PLUS another bagel. I did not bother with the stress of correcting this. I found the staff atmospherically unfriendly, which was a big part of the reason I did not get them to fix this.

• Visited October 2013
Coram, New York
“Gabby's-Go right past this place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here to pickup breakfast which consisted of a bagel with cream cheese and a coffee. I gave my order to someone behind the counter who prepared my order and he took my money. As I waited for my bagel,another man asked me if I paid and I said I paid that man(pointed to man next to him)but he said I don't know if I paid and the man said I did but kept insisting that I didn't pay. Man was arrogant and I will never go there again, just for the record,bagels were higher priced and smaller than Bagel Boss which I like very much.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Horrible experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I placed an order for delivery here for my wedding. I ordered a dozen bagels, some cream cheese, milk, oh and they charged me over $100. I spoke to the manager who said it was an error and he would credit back my credit card. When I checked my statement online, it turns out he charged me again another $70!! Talk about expensive bagels. I'll never order from here ever again. Not to mention the delivery was a half an hour late. I also asked for paper plates and napkins to be delivered with it but I guess they forgot that too! Don't waste your money here!!

• Visited August 2013