“Excellence in every way!”

The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodbury
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Excellence in every way!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I don't ever write reviews but decided to write one for this place. The Inn at Fox Hollow is an extremely enjoyable place to stay in. When I come to the area, which is 4 times a year, I always stay there.

It's extremely clean, quite, the staff is extremely kind and professional. I love the fireplace and the new bar they recently added. The rooms are large, well maintained, and furnished beautifully. The bed is comfortable as well. I highly recommend that you go there. I don't think I'll stay anywhere else.

You'd think I was getting paid for saying this but I couldn't be more honest.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Stan, what a lovely review! Thank you so much for your kind words, we all appreciate the feedback very much! Please feel free to contact me directly at 516-224-8185 or ginas@theinnatfoxhollow.com so I can help you plan your next visit. From all of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best regards,

Gina Sabatini
Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Calabash, North Carolina
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Hotel was quiet, clean, cozy, Loved the fireplace in the dining room and on the 2nd floor. Close to shopping, restaurants. Beautifully furnished, comfortable bed. Friendly staff. A very nice surprise was that during our stay the breakfast and dinner was complimentary, which had a great selection. Highly recommend this hotel when visiting Nassau County. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
What an excellent review! Thank you, Patricia. We're delighted that you had such a comfortable and pleasant stay with us. We are very proud of our beautiful hotel, and we are happy to know that you enjoyed it too!

New York City, New York
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Friendly staff, great food, great bar, awesome suites.

The staff at the hotel really cares about creating the best stay for you.

Breakfast is included every day and it is wonderful. Eggs, bacon, French toast, etc.

The bartenders are friendly and the bar scene is pretty good every night. Nice beer selection, good bar food and clean place to hang out.

Overall best boutique hotel on Long Island!

• Stayed February 2014
Very nice! We really appreciate your review and awesome recommendation! It sound like you had a very nice time, and could enjoy all we had to offer. Thank you for staying with us, and from all of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow, we look forward to see you again soon!

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very nice place. Quiet and clean. Reception was in the main catering hall with the big fireplace. Cocktail hour was fantastic. It was better than the dinner part of the evening. Shrimp with Pineapple was to die for. Only problem was the music. And the DJ was hard to understand because everything was way too loud. So loud you had to talk into people ears for them to hear you Music selection was great but way too loud.

I stayed in room 234 and I can't find my computer tablet "charger" . I must have left it in the room or in the catering hall room. Can't find it anywhere, but I don't remember bringing it back to the room after the reception.
I hope you find it and call me at 410-939-5847 , or cell 410 459-2619.

Your place is beautiful and the breakfast was wonderful the next morning. Thanks

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Quiet, clean, good location, great staff, good food (breakfast and dinner buffet included). Was caught in a severe winter storm in Feb 2014 and had to stay another night. The staff responded quickly and I was able to keep my room. They also quickly resourced a car service for me for an early departure the next day. Highly recommend Inn at Fox Hollow.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JRC1256
Thank you for comments and recommendation! I am so glad our concierge was able to assist with your travel plans, during the storm. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and could stay that extra night! We hope that you will come back and visit us again!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Anyone who choses to visit New York, I highly recommend them to consider staying at "The Inn at Fox Hollow". This particular hotel portrayed luxury kind-hearted guest service. Breakfast and Dinner was complimentary and simply extravagant. What I like most about this hotel is that it is small, yet a private luxury hotel that has a high level of elegance for the people that stay there. That fits my personality from every angle. Also, I would like to point out that Brenden Ford, the front desk agent was completely helpful and displayed an excellent hospitality. The next time I come to New York, I WILL be staying at "The Inn at Fox Hollow" because good service is hard to come by and this hotel has set the bar high for the other hotels I may choose to visit in the future.

Room Tip: The hotel should consider for the winter seasons to have there room temperatures to go higher than 7...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Wow! Thank you so much for your glowing review, Virgil! All of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow have a passion for delivering amazing service, so your comments really mean a lot. Thank you for also pointing out one of our great Front Desk Agents, Brendan, we agree he is excellent! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Everyone was so helpful. The hotel staff were very pleasant and accomodating to our needs. The rooms were nice and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was decent and appreciated. I would recommend this hotel and will come back again sometime in the very near future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time so share your feedback of The Inn at Fox Hollow. It makes us very happy that our excellent staff was able to take good care of you. Thank you for your support and recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon!

Gina Sabatini, Guest Services Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Garden City Hotel
Garden City Hotel
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Hilton Garden Inn Melville

Been to The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel? Share your experiences!