“Simply Amazing”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodbury
Chicago, Illinois
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Anyone who choses to visit New York, I highly recommend them to consider staying at "The Inn at Fox Hollow". This particular hotel portrayed luxury kind-hearted guest service. Breakfast and Dinner was complimentary and simply extravagant. What I like most about this hotel is that it is small, yet a private luxury hotel that has a high level of elegance for the people that stay there. That fits my personality from every angle. Also, I would like to point out that Brenden Ford, the front desk agent was completely helpful and displayed an excellent hospitality. The next time I come to New York, I WILL be staying at "The Inn at Fox Hollow" because good service is hard to come by and this hotel has set the bar high for the other hotels I may choose to visit in the future.

Room Tip: The hotel should consider for the winter seasons to have there room temperatures to go higher than 7...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for your glowing review, Virgil! All of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow have a passion for delivering amazing service, so your comments really mean a lot. Thank you for also pointing out one of our great Front Desk Agents, Brendan, we agree he is excellent! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Gina Sabatini, Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Everyone was so helpful. The hotel staff were very pleasant and accomodating to our needs. The rooms were nice and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was decent and appreciated. I would recommend this hotel and will come back again sometime in the very near future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time so share your feedback of The Inn at Fox Hollow. It makes us very happy that our excellent staff was able to take good care of you. Thank you for your support and recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon!

Hauppauge, New York
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I will start with the fact that we bought a deal on travelzoo for this hotel for our wedding night. We had a one bedroom suite. After we booked our room, we decided to get another room for our bridesmaid and best man (they are a married couple)as a gift to them. The deal on travelzoo was no longer available. I called the front desk and asked for the manager. I ended up dealing with a really nice women, Gina. I told her we wanted to do this for them and she was able to give us a similar deal for our friends. She also left us a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberry's in our room for us. She was so helpful and sweet. The hotel is beautiful and our room was gorgeous. Also, the outside of the hotel was all lit up in red and white lights for valentine weekend. Since we had a valentine theme for our wedding, this made it even more perfect. The staff at the hotel were all very nice. I highly recommend this hotel for any occasion.

1 Thank Leslie G
Thank you for your kind review, Leslie! I am so happy that we were able to accommodate you and your friends,and that you enjoyed your time with us. I hope to see you soon Leslie!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Merrick, New York, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Inn at Fox Hollow Hotel was a very nice property. Just the right mix of quaint, service and style. This was a couple get away, spouse and I are rarely without the kids so this was a nice Saturday night away into Sunday...

Sunday morning breakfast was great, it was a bit of a zoo, but very nice. The staff kept everything stocked and cleaned in an incredible way. Eric at the front desk Sunday morning was also very helpful and accommodating. The lounge area was a bit crazy with spillover from a wedding, but it was nice to have a drink and bring it up to the room (good value for price). Here are the two things I wish I knew:

We stayed with the overnight package plus $150 gift certificate to Blackstone...

1) the Inn advertises shuttle service, but when I got there, they called me a taxi instead. Round trip taxi service from the restaurant dinged me another $70 (oddly $45 there and only $25 back).

2) people staying at the Inn are entitled to 10% off their check at the restaurant - the only time I figured that out was on an elevator sign, how come nobody told me that? That would have saved me another ~$30

1 Thank Kristen T
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
I would like to thank you for your taking the time to share your comments with us, Kristen! I am pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities. I apologize that you could not take advantage of all of our conveniences and discounts. I appreciate your feedback, as this helps us become the very best that we can be. I would love an opportunity to discuss your stay and experiences with you directly. I may be contacted at 516-224-8185, or ginas@theinnatfoxhollow.com. I look forward to hearing back from you!

CSporer
Reviewed February 11, 2014

You will be impressed the moment you walk into the motel. The lobby features elegant marble floors, a double sided fireplace and comfortable leather furniture. Upstairs is unique too with charming little sitting areas around every corner.
The rooms are full suites. They are large, nicely decorated and spotless. They feature a mini kitchen with a full fridge and Kureg coffee maker, a living room and a king sized bed covered in a beautiful white down comforter and pillows.
The bathroom area is large and clean. There is a big soaking tub (no jets) and Tocca bath products plus lovely cucumber scented soap. The shower was delightful. The dressing area is large and well lit and features a blow dryer, an iron/board and a makeup mirror.
The grounds of the hotel are beautiful. There is an outdoor pool but I stayed in February so I couldn't see it but the area I did see was very well manicured.
The breakfast buffet has a lot of options including a great coffee machine that makes various different brews.
The wedding we went to was phenomenal and I would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are very proud of our beautiful hotel, and we are happy to know you were able to enjoy it too! Thank you for your support and recommendation, we hope to see you again soon.

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Excellent Sevice from the Front counter, House keeping and a special thanks to the people that serve us during breakfast and dinner. Both the complimentary breakfast and dinner are of first quality and and many menu choices. The Bar is also a nice place to relax after work! Thank you very much!
Jose Saavedra
Northrop Grumman

Room Tip: All the rooms are very comfortable suites. If you are a smoker you want to choose a first floor roo...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank 23JosephJr
innatfoxhollow, Front Office Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you very much for your great review, Jose! We are delighted that you had such a nice stay with us at The Inn at Fox Hollow. I especially appreciate the kind review of many members of our team, I look forward to sharing you comments with them! Hope to see you soon!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have been staying at the Fox Hollow every time we visit relatives in NY. We have tried others. None can compare. The rooms are beautiful. Just redone about a year or so ago. The appointments are superb. Location can't be beat whether traveling east or west on the island. They will even take you & pick you up from the train station if you want to go to the city. The breakfasts are better than good. Fresh made. Fresh & tasty fruit. Homemade omeltte. And to top it off, dinner during the week that is very good & very plentiful. This is not your average use the microwave hotel on Long Island. You also have a great amount of very good restaurants within 5-10 minutes. The entire staff is just great beginning with the manager to the front desk to the cooks to the waitstaff. Look no farther, The Fox Hollow is THE place to stay on Long Island.

Room Tip: They have a great outdoor pool for summer use with beautiful patios. Most rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank dm0nty
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you so very much for your outstanding review and awesome recommendation! It sounds like you had a very nice time, and got to enjoy all that our hotel as to offer. From all of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow, we can't wait to take care of you again soon!

Gina S., Guest Services Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Garden City Hotel
#1 of 4 in Garden City
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Days Inn Woodbury Long Island

Been to The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel? Share your experiences!