“A wonderful place to get together.”
Review of On Parade Diner

On Parade Diner
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Diner
Harrison, Nebraska
“A wonderful place to get together.”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

9 of us were seated almost immediately.
The menu is huge!
We all ordered different things, and the food was all served at about the same time.
My burger (On Parade Burger) was juicy and cooked to my specifications.
My fries could have been hotter ( I had to have One negative comment)
No complaints from the rest of the table, and we stayed for dessert.

Oyster Bay, New York
“Very fine diner for breakfast, lunch or dinner”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

On Parade has been in business for many, many years. It continues to provide its customers with excellent food at reasonable prices with fast, courteous service. Still one of the best diners on Long Island - great for late night, too!

Visited October 2012
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“The Great American Diner!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Found this gem driving to my hotel. After eating " conference food" all day long this place really hit the spot. I got a burger and gravey fries. Outstanding!! Lots of deserts to choose from. My choice was the pumpkin cheesecake - totally fresh.
Even thought this is a diner, they serve mixed drinks but I could easily bring my kids too. People were nice and they got my order right the first time!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Diner”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Place was clean, food was good, staff was friendly and efficient. Reminded us of the places we ate when were lived in NY. Coming from Colorado and Virginia our current homes, we were delighted to be able to have a good restaurant so close to the hotel we were staying in, that met our needs and helped us to remember what it was like "way back when".

Visited September 2012
Clifton Park, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value, friendly service”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Met some friends for breakfast, easy to find and walk to. Great value and very friendly service. Desserts looks yummy too.

Visited October 2012