Just got back from a Memorial Day Weekend get a way. Always a pleasant experience at the Thompson House (not meant for hard core partiers). Stayed in the Evergreen Suite with a great view. Rooms are clean (very important to us) and food always filling and great tasting. Pool area always inviting, along with the mountain view. Staff is always friendly and the owners are always pleasant and accommodating. We have visited during the fall, spring and summer seasons and all are very nice. The Thompson House is not as vast as other resorts such as Sunny Hill or Woodloch, so it depends on what you like and what your looking for. We like to stay during there quieter times, to relax and take in the beauty of the Catskills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over seven generations, families and groups have joined us for traditional hospitality and wholesome entertainment here in this northern Catskill Mountain resort. Located in the beautiful town of Windham, NY, The Thompson House is the ideal place for any type of getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thompson House Hotel Windham
- Thompson Hotel Windham
- The Thompson Hotel
- The Thompson House Windham, NY - Catskill Region