Hotel Vienna(Windham)(Great Value!)
$131
$115
  • Breakfast included
Beds On Clouds Bed and Breakfast Inn(Windham)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Country Suite Bed and Breakfast(Windham)(Great Value!)
$159
Catskill Lodge(Windham)(Great Value!)
$149
The Thompson House(Windham)(Great Value!)
$190
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
$89
Orbitz.com
Cuomo's Cove(Windham)(Great Value!)
$255
Agoda.com
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
$85
Captains Inn Point Lookout(Windham)(Great Value!)
$102
All reviewscookiesthe kitchencarriage housebaked goodsmy husband and ispring waterfrittataprivate porchbed and breakfasttea and coffeebreakfast was amazingpancakesowners and staffdvd libraryfire piteach morningfresh fruit
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Our family stayed for a weekend ski trip. The Inn was beautiful and the staff very friendly and helpful! My husband and I had the Millenium Suite. It was beautiful - I would have preferred a wood burning fire place instead of gas but, that is no big deal. Our 4 kids had the Autumn Deluxe room and it was perfect for them. Breakfast was delicious and very filling for a day of skiing! My youngest son asked for chocolate chips in his pancakes instead of blueberries and sure enough they found some in the kitchen. It was like sending the kids down to have breakfast with a favorite aunt and uncle! Thanks for that! Windham mountain is right down the block so, it is very conventiely located. Buy your passes at the Inn - they are cheaper! Also, the butler pantry was filled with things for a late night snack and I am sure my kids raided it more than once! We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in the May room from 12-14 Jan. We were pleasantly surprised as we checked in. The whole place felt very nice and cosy. Our room was well maintained and clean. Leslie had kindly picked us up from the bus station as we had indicated beforehand that we were without a car. He had subsequently drove us to and fro Windham Mountain as we went for our ski trip. The surrounding was serene and beautiful. Breakfast provided was hearty and Marianne had constantly checked on us to ensure that everything is in order for us. I personally love their muffins, soft and warm from the oven, smell totally delicious. We are allowed to access the kitchen freely for sodas, coffee/tea/hot choc and spring water. The hosts (besides Leslie and Marianne, we met 3 others whom we did not get their names) have been incredibly warm and helpful. We feel as though we are staying at a friend's place rather than a B&B.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 8, 2011

I have been coming to the Albergo Allegria since I have been little and still love to come now that I am in my lat 20s. It has a cozy, charming, clean atmosphere that makes you feel welcome. Husband and wife owners/operators are constantly updating the rooms and ensuring a pleasant experience. Highlights include the rooms with fireplaces and hot tubs, gourmet breakfasts which are included, afternoon hot chocolate/tea and their tasty homemade cookies and snacks. 2 mins from windham mtn.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2011

We had a great time here for our New Year's Eve weekend. We stayed 3 nights in the Wild Clover room in the carriage house. The room was very spacious, and we loved the front and back entrances (back entrance is great for wet shoes/ski gear/etc.) The jacuzzi felt great after skiing and snowshoeing. The gas fireplace was very cozy. The bed was a bit high (I loved it, you can roll right out of bed and be standing), and very wide! he breakfasts we had were very delicious and filling, and there was a great selection that changed every day. And snacks and tea time in the evening was terrific. They are very close to Windham Mountain (5 min drive.) And we compared them to some of the other Inns in the area, and it is definitely the tops in terms of outward appearance, size, and parking space! They were very friendly, accommodating, and were kind enough to assist us with a mountain ticket issue! (thanks!!) I definitely recommend Albergo Allegria highly. I would say though the only negative that comes to mind would be the shower head, they could do with updating it and adding possibly a real shower head attached to a hose that you can pull down and use, instead of the basic spout head on there currently.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Albergo Allegria is a among the more pleasant, less pretentious and welcoming B&Bs we have stayed in. It isn't perfect, but it offers much to recommend it.
First, the owners are always on-site and make every effort to welcome you -- no off-site innkeeper who might -- or might not -- pick up the phone if there is a problem. The rooms, overall, are comfortable, clean and well appointed with decent (though not exceptional) beds, furnishings, TVs, etc. with modern bathrooms. Breakfast, which is included in the rate, is generally tasty with good-sized portions. If you're skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer you won't feel empty halfway through the morning like you might with some of the more spartan breakfasts offered at some B&Bs. The location is close, though not quite walking distance to town, and is maybe a mile and half from Windham Mountain. In short, it is a place that just feels relaxed and unassuming.

If there are any drawbacks they would be:
First -- get a room on the second floor if you can. As with some other older inns, the flooring isn't strong on soundproofing. If you're a light sleeper, as I am, and there's is a midnight elephant in the room above you, you might be bothered by the noise.
Second -- while Albergo is bordered on one side by another older and rather picturesque Catskills resort, on the other, behind some evergreen tree screening, is a parking lot of a small office building (a bank, if I recall). Not very atmospheric.

I do plan to return to visit Windham, an area that is worth a visit for anyone who loves the outdoors or skis, and I have every intention of returning to Albergo Allegria.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family