My two sisters and I decided to stay 4 days at the Albergo Allegria for our special Sister's Weekend and we loved it! It was a perfect location to tour the Hudson River Art Trail in the Catskill Mountains.This self guided tour takes you to the sites that inspired America's first great landscape painting artists and also to their studios and home/estates. The Albergo Allegria B&B was comfortable, clean, spacious, and the folks there made us feel so very welcomed. It was great having a large ceiling fan in the bedroom even though there was AC if you wanted it.The breakfasts were delicious with fresh fruits, homemade breads and muffins and the hot entrees were made to order! The breakfasts and snacks were plentiful! The staff was professional, friendly and very helpful with sightseeing ideas, restaurants suggestions, and they also invited us to their own evening "camp" fire gathering! It was relaxing. It was beautiful! It was a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm Hospitality & Cool Amenities--Albergo Allegria Bed & Breakfast Hotel is set atop the Northern Catskill Mountains where outdoor adventure abounds. The 21 guest rooms boast modern amenities and the grounds offer relaxation-- whether by the fire pit complete with S'Mores, the Batavia Kill Creek that runs through the property, or the extensive farm to table garden. Just steps from the door, guests will trek The Windham Path, a 2 mile crushed-stone trail through pristine nature. The 24 hour guest pantry is among the guest favorites that's stocked with made-from-scratch-cookies, locally roasted coffee, and beverages. Italian for the "Inn of Happiness", Albergo Allegria shines its brightest through its unparalleled breakfast, just check out the reviews! Added Value: In addition to the pre-mentioned deliciousness that's included in the rates, each of the guestrooms are complete with modern amenities including private baths, dream worthy beds, flat screen TV's, HDTV/DVD--included are 2500+ DVD's to choose from! For seekers of romantic indulgence, Albergo Allegria features luxury suites with king size beds, whirlpools, fireplaces, and plenty of space to romp around. Hospitality of a bed and breakfast, and all the conveniences of a world class hotel create an ideal setting that's filled with character and history so you can fully enjoy your time away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Albergo Allegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Allegria Hotel Windham
- Albergo Allegria Windham, NY - Catskill Region