We stayed at the Copper Kettle over Memorial Day weekend, renting the house on the property. While the weather wasn't as nice as we had hoped, everything else about the trip exceeded our expectations. The house is well-appointed with everything you would need, from a washer and dryer and dishwasher to pots, pans, utensils, bath towels, even shampoo. The lodge is spacious but has a cozy feel, and it's equipped with a pool table, darts, books, and a bar with a great selection of beer and wine. The proprietors, Don and Lisa, are super friendly and accommodating, and as an added bonus, their dogs are awesome.
Everyone in our party agreed that we would easily recommend the Copper Kettle to anyone looking for a nice getaway, and we're hoping to make our trip there an annual event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copper Kettle has 12 Standard guest rooms, a Cottage Suite and a 4 Bedroom house available for your lodging needs. We pride ourselves on offering visitors nothing less than exceptionally clean and comfortable accommodations, warm hospitality and reasonable prices. Winter Season: Hot Buffett Breakfast is included and provided for all cottage and standard room guests on weekends and holidays. Continental Breakfast provided on weekends Summer & Fall. Discounted lift tickets to both Windham and Hunter Mountains are available for purchase for all Copper Kettle guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Copper Kettle Motel Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Kettle Motel Cottages Hotel Windham
- Kopper Kettle Hotel
- Copper Kettle Motel Cottages Windham, NY - Catskill Region