Cuomo's Cove
$114
Hotel Vienna(Windham)(Great Value!)
$205
Official Site
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Orbitz.com
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
$130
$149
Black Bear Lodge(Prattsville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrevere suiteprivate hot tubfull kitchenliving roomlincoln log cabinhalf bathdouble showergas fireplaceprivate deckmy husband and itwo person jacuzzidish soapgorgeous viewsfirst floorsmall apartmentthe wi fiflat screen
Greenwich, CT
Reviewed June 7, 2005

This is the best place to stay in Windham if you want a great place to relax - a real home away from home. I have been going to Windham for the last 4 years and hit on this great find... If you've got a family or just friends you can spread out in these large units and relax. The sauna, open fires and hot tubs are great after a hard days skiing - 'Ski Windham' is only 5 minutes away. They have everything from a one bedroom to three bedroom units. I heard that some families even rent the whole place! The full kitchens and large bathrooms mean you can really enjoy your holiday without feeling crammed in like in a hotel room - and the cost is about the same. The owners live on the site - about a hundred yards down the hill and always seem to be only to willing to help with extra towels, directions, etc... They do get booked out in the busy times like Presidents Week but it is even great to go there in summer or for the fall - very pretty. I know where I will be staying on my next trip to Windham !!!

• Stayed: July 2004
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Levittown N.Y.
Reviewed June 7, 2005

My wife and I were looking for a quiet weekend getaway spot. We came across Cuomo's Cove and figured we would give it a try.

We have stayed at hotels/motels (I don't know about you but looking out your window and see a parking lot is not my idea of a romantic vacation)

We have also done the B&B thing(All that money and for what... a 10 by 10 room and a muffin and waffle for breakfast, I will never do that again)

...And then there is Cuomo's Cove... or as my wife and I call it, our home away from home.

Our room's patio over looked the mountains. We sat in the hot tub and took in the fresh mountain air. The room itself had all the modern conviences of you would find in a hotel room with double the living space.

My wife and I don't ski, but because of Cuomo's Cove's location in Windham we were able to take short scenic drives to all sorts of fun places, like Cooperstown and a place called Howe Caverns. There is so much to do around there.

As far as the owners go... I can't say enough good things.
When we wanted to be left alone they left us you alone.

Then after a day to ourselves, we were invited to "the barn"(a really cool place on the premises complete with music, a horse stable and even wireless internet access). We got to eat, drink and spent all night talking with the owners family. The next night they had a local rock band perform. It gave us the opportunity to mingle and meet other guest. We had a blast.

Also, if you have any issues they are only a phone call away.

The owner Terry even took the time to show my wife and I how to build a good long lasting fire. And thanks to her we were able to keep the fire burning all night long(wink, wink). This place gets 2 thumbs up!!!

We can't wait to go back again.

Yours truly,
Mr. and Mrs. D'Antone

• Stayed: October 2004
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 7, 2005

I have been visiting Cuomo's Cove for the last 5 years. I go about 6 to 7 times a year. If anyone can give a complete review of this place it would be me. I been there Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. This place is absolutely beautiful and the views are amazing. The owners are very accommodating and friendly. If you are looking for a quiet vacation spot for the whole family or a romantic weekend get away Cuomo's Cove is the place. Did I mention the Hot Tub? Ahhhhhh!

• Stayed: January 2005
5  Thank RWC130
Long Island, New York
Reviewed June 6, 2005

We have stayed at Cuomo's Cove so many times in the last four years, we have lost count! We keep coming back because it can't be beat for luxury, cleanliness and every amenity anyone can imagine. The accommodations are top-shelf and everything you need is provided, right down to champagne and chilled glasses. We love relaxing in the sauna and hot tub after a day of hiking on the many nearby hiking trails. The view of the mountains from the deck is truly amazing. A cozy fire is also wonderful in those crisp mountain evenings. The owners are warm and friendly and every need we have ever had, has been dealt with immediately and with care and concern. We have been up there in every season and no matter what the weather, Cuomo's Cove is a place where we know we can really unwind - away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Nothing can beat the view of the stars from the hot tub on a clear night for putting things in your life into their proper perspective! If you are looking for a romantic getaway or a place you can stay with your family in complete comfort - look no further!

• Stayed: May 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Woodstock, NY
Reviewed September 17, 2004

Stayed at Coumo's Cove for a weekend for four consecutive years, great place, but the owners did not sand, plow or do anything in the means of taking care of the driveway, it's got a pretty steep driveway and there was a storm on the Friday afternoon we arrived, a freezing rain storm on top of snow, the following morning the driveway was very icy and nothing was done the entire weekend we were there. It was unsafe to drive your vehicle to the slopes, even 4 wheel drive down an icy driveway, so it ruined our plans for skiing. They didn't seem to care. We've stayed there for previous ski trips in the past, but this was the first problem we had, unfortunately, they had no apologies and did nothing to remedy the situation the entire weekend we stayed there. Based on the last trip there, I'd NEVER spend another dime there again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member