“Good Food”

Brandywine of Windham
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ashland
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Staff is very friendly, food is very good but there is a lot of italian restaurants in Windham so it is the same thing where ever you go.

Visited June 2012

clinton, ct
“Great food and cozy environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I were in Windham for a long weekend. We had been having terrible experiences with food in the area, but when we got our food at this restaurant, we were so happy.

The environment was nice, the staff were great, and the food was really good. I wish I had known about it the first night so we could have saved ourselves from terrible food elsewhere.

Visited June 2012
Grand Gorge, New York
“Great Hot Dinner on a Cold Night in Windham!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My Boyfriend's Boss took me, my boyfriend, another worker and his wife for Christmas dinner! The food is exceptional and the bar is beautiful. A great experience to go to in the Mountains, they have amazing food and beverages.

Visited December 2011
Hunter, New York
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

I have never had a bad meal here. The food and the service are excellent. The prices are reasonable also.

Visited April 2012
windham,ny
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

Figures, the one bad review was from dirty Jersey, wow,water on your parka, its WATER, get over it. Anyway,back to the review. I have been to Brandywine more times then I can count,and never had a bad meal. Service is always great,as is the food. Try the shrimp fra diavolo, its awesome.

• Visited February 2012