“Good food poor atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 32 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NY
“Good food poor atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food was excellent, the service was very good. I only gave this an average rating because we were seated next to the bar and the bar talk was loud and my husband and I found it in poor taste. Had the bar been separated from the dining room I would have rated it excellent. Maybe for lunch or later in the evening it would have been better than right after work hours. Sorry I could not rate it better.

• Visited July 2013

new jersey
“worth a trip back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

food and service was exceptional. waiter was attentive. I had only portabello burger- no burger and was wonderful. others in my party has steak that they raved about.

dessert and coffee were exceptional

nothing to dislike.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank happynjersey
East Greenbush, New York
“Refreshing!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

After 6 hours of ridding on our bikes in 90+ degrees, we decided to stop for a bite to eat. It was in a cute town nestled in the Catskills that we found "Prime". Great atmosphere, nice staff, very cool and relaxing after having the sun beat on us all day! I loved the wood work, the chairs were very comfortable and it has a rustic look that pulls it all together! Bathrooms were clean, and accommodating to us girls! (Lotions, hairsprays) Menu was reasonably priced and everything was delicious! My only issue was my steak sand was on the raw side, Mooooooo

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tammy I
Bath, Pennsylvania
“New goodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Best steak I have had in years! Service and atmosphere was outstanding and we will return! Nice upgrade for Windham!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Robert H
Niagara Falls, New York
“Nice meal in a nice setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We checked out this place on a rainy Friday night. Our innkeepers suggested that we would enjoy it and they were right. The place is clean, the decor rustic. Wait staff are attentive without living at your table. The food is fresh, tasty and plentiful. We had the Windham and Mexican burgers served with a healthy serving of slaw and seasoned fries. When we are back in the area, this will be on our short list for another dinner.

• Visited June 2013