“Based on an earlier review my 12 year old...”

Cave Mountain Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in Windham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Based on an earlier review my 12 year old...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2010

Based on an earlier review my 12 year old son and I had dinner here and ordered the BBQ pulled pork and a cheese burger. Both were terrific. We returned the next day for a late lunch as the location is close to windham mountain. The seared tuna scewer were terrific. Service is very good. Only complaint I have is there is just one guys and one girls bathroom. Kind of ironic for a micro brewery. Will return the next time I'm in windham.

supbear
“Great place ... long wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2009

So we went there on a Saturday night and it was packed. They said that the wait time for a table was 30 minutes to an hour. It was 45 minutes until we got a table. The good thing was that there were two huge sectional couches for you to lounge at while waiting for a table. We got a couple of beers and waited patiently. After we got escorted to a table and ordered, it took another 45 minutes to get our food. The food was really good. I had a cuban sandwich and my hubby had a burger and fries. It was great (and trust me I've been to many places where they have messed up a burger). There was live music playing that night so that may have been the reason why it was so crowded but I'm not sure. Its good food so if you have the time, its worth it. There was a wide age range of people including families but there was a large number of 25-30 year olds hanging out.

brewchef, Brewer/Owner at Cave Mountain Brewing Company, responded to this review, October 15, 2009
You're a trooper!!! We appreciate the wait. Columbus Day Weekend is one of our busiest times. Thanks for your patience and good review. Cheers!!!

Tim Adams
Owner/Brewer
Cave Mountain Brewing Co.
Windham NY
brooklyn, ny
“Delicious Beer and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2009

My bf and I took a day trip from Brooklyn, NY to Windham, NY recently and without intending to, ended up eating at Cave Mountain - it turned out to be an amazing, unexpected delight. We had stopped in for a beer, each of ours was so good (i had a jalapeno lager - all beers are brewed on location) we ordered another and decided to just have dinner there. I ordered a slow-roasted, pulled pork sandwich and he had the hamburger. Both were excellent, made to order and fresh. I highly recommend this place, it's super easy on the wallet and has a nice local atmosphere.

Charlotte, NC
“Craft on Draft on Main Street, Windham, NY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2009

Cave Mountain Brewing Company is a new micro brewpub on Main Street in the lovely hamlet of Windham, New York. I do not see this pub listed among the restaurants in Windham and travelers need to know about this wonderful place....it is Windham's version of "Cheers"! The owners are a married couple who take great pride in the entire operation....from overseeing the brewing vats behind the glass enclosure, making sure all menu items are fresh, tasty and promptly delivered to the customers and that the entire establishment is sparkling clean and appealing. Owner Tim Adams has been a chef in the Capital area for 20 years so his menu is head and shoulders above the typical pub fare. $1 Taco nights on Mondays are a real bargain, Tuesday Wing Night is delish, Wednesday Fish Fry is always good and their Black Angus 12 oz steak is the best in the area. Make sure you try their beer sampler........six varieties of their best brews served in 7 oz glasses. There is a blues band on Thursdays with open mic and a DJ on other nights.....special theme parties are frequent. It is kid friendly and there is a comfortable lounge in the rear where we relaxed in front of a big screen TV after enjoying a great meal on the bar side. It will be a good thing when "The Cave" is finally listed on the Restaurant section of the Trip Advisor for the Windham/Greene County area. There is finally night life in the heart of Windham!