Christman's Windham House
Albergo Allegria(Windham)(Great Value!)
$148
Cuomo's Cove(Windham)(Great Value!)
$145
Cave Mountain Motel(Windham)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
$75
Travelocity
Country Suite Bed and Breakfast(Windham)(Great Value!)
$179
Catskill Lodge(Windham)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
Agoda.com
All reviewsgolf coursequilt retreatmini vacationlook forwardski triptaverntvmile
Reviewed March 27, 2009

Pros:
-Close to Windham Mountain.

Cons:
-Overpriced: this is emphatically NOT a B&B in the traditional sense (cozy rooms, hot breakfast, attentive service), yet you'll be paying full B&B prices for what amounts to a cheap motel room and cold cereal in the morning.
-Run-down: buildings are old, rooms weren't dirty but were definitely showing their age (dark and dreary), and walls are paper thin so enjoy listening to your neighbors.
-Slow service: the woman manning the desk "didn't know how to use the credit card machine" so I had to wait 10 minutes for someone else to help me check out.
-Disorganized staff: left my cell charger behind. Admittedly, my mistake. Called immediately that evening, they said they located it and would mail it (I offered to pay for postage). No sign of it for 2 weeks. Finally called and asked, and they said it had been put in the lost and found box. So they mailed it...and sent me the wrong charger. When I called again, they said they'd look for the right one. No response for another 2 weeks, and this time when I called, the owner swore up and down that she had mailed me the one they took out of my room...even though it didn't fit my phone, it clearly had to be mine, and they had no other chargers so they couldn't do anything else for me.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pplatt52
alattheinn, Owner at Christman's Windham House, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2009

During the course of our many years of providing hospitality to our guests we have returned many forgotten items. In this case we returned what we thought was the correct phone charger left in the room. When we found out that we had returned the wrong one we refunded the shipping costs to our customer. We have accumulated many forgotten chargers and this customers charger was not one of them. There are times when people mistakenly think that they have left items in the room only to discover them elsewhere. We are sorry that we did not have the item in question. We are also amazed at the vituperative nature of this response.