We have been going up to the Catskill region for over 30 years. With every trip we have always made the drive up to point lookout. We just had dinner there in May for our anniversary. The best view, the best food and the most hospitable owner you could ever meet. I would definitely recommend this stop to anyone who wants an enchanted meal with a breathtaking view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Inn Point Lookout is historically located 2000 feet high in the Catskill Mountains. It has an unprecedented Five State, 180 mile view into Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, & New York. It is in close proximity to Windham Mountain, Hunter Mountain, and offers a huge variety of year round activities,Fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, ZIP LINING, Boating Kayaking, snow-shoeing, Snow skiing, snow boarding, Leaf peeping, sight-seeing, scenic drives, Golfing, hunting, discovering, The Great Northern Catskills. The Restaurant has received accolades for its performance and vows to continue to be better. A wonderful place to come for a getaway, a delicious meal, or a quick bite to eat in the lounge. Family friendly with a great children menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Captains Inn Point Lookout reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Lookout Mountain Hotel Windham
- Captains Inn Point Lookout Windham, NY - Catskill Region