My family and I stayed while visiting family for a communion, the rooms are cozy and comfortable, the staff is exceptional, friendly, caring and helpful. the restaurant overlooks the spectacular view, the food was well prepared, and absolutely delicious.The service we recieved while we were there was nothing short of feeling like family,(even had to inconvience the owner in the weee hours of the morning, when I got locked out cause i forgot the room key, he graciously came to rescue us) thanks, Ron&Laurie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Inn Point Lookout is historically located 2000 feet high in the Catskill Mountains. It has an unprecedented Five State, 180 mile view into Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, & New York. It is in close proximity to Windham Mountain, Hunter Mountain, and offers a huge variety of year round activities,Fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, ZIP LINING, Boating Kayaking, snow-shoeing, Snow skiing, snow boarding, Leaf peeping, sight-seeing, scenic drives, Golfing, hunting, discovering, The Great Northern Catskills. The Restaurant has received accolades for its performance and vows to continue to be better. A wonderful place to come for a getaway, a delicious meal, or a quick bite to eat in the lounge. Family friendly with a great children menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Captains Inn Point Lookout reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Lookout Mountain Hotel Windham
- Captains Inn Point Lookout Windham, NY - Catskill Region