Super 8 Williamsville/Buffalo Airport
$129
Hotels.com
$99
Agoda.com
All reviewswater pressure in showerroom was cleanolder hotelwould stay againshuttle serviceniagara falls
Reviewed November 11, 2009

The room was clean. The hotel was clean. THERE WAS NO BUGS , NO DRUGS AND NO HOOKERS SEEN AT ALL. This is a older hotel but nice and very close to the airport. It was quiet and comfortable and close to shopping, gas and resturants . Hope you find the same.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My wife and I were in town to vist our son who attends the University. We picked the Econo lodge mainly because of the lower cost and because it was close to our son. When we walked inside we noticed that the place was a little dated. When we got in our room it looked ok, but when we pulled back the covers on the bed we found several blond hairs on the sheets. We asked for another room which was a little better. We still made a trip to Walmart and bought our own sheets.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2009

First off- if you're only paying around $50 you cannot ask for top of the line. Just accept it.

My boyfriend and I stayed one 1 night here before heading up to Niagara Falls the next day. The location was fine- about 20 minutes away from the Falls. It is also located on a populated street so that worked out well for us when we had a midnight snack attack and needed to find a store within walking distance to find something to munch.

The room itself was very nice! It was small, but cozy, you know? The walls were painted and bordered very prettily, the bed was pretty comfortable, the bedding was clean, the pillows were to die for. There was a mini-fridge AND a microwave in our room- something other hotels I've paid much, much for lacked. The bathroom was very clean and the shower was fine. One thing that needed looking at was the toilet handle needed jigging to stop the water flow after flushing, however.

The only complaints I would have for this place would be the doors and the breakfast. When one closes, the entire floor hears it. Our bed was actually shaking each time a door closed. And for me to have jumped awake every time was quite a feat since I was very, very unconscious (Hence needing a store within WALKING distance ;) )

The breakfast definitely left a lot to be desired- as a previous poster said, AVOID THE JUICE!!! There's only 3 kinds of blah cereal, onion bagels (ew), and donuts. And toast. There is a make-your-own waffle iron though, so that was nice. I was just expecting eggs and bacon and sausage and was very severely disappointed. But not enough to really care.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mmwingo
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I've had my share of urban camping experiences, and on arriving at this motel my expectations were already low. For 50 bucks a night i don't expect much. So the moldy stanky odors, the questionable stains, the horrible mattress, burn marks, and filth was to be expected....it's low budget, so you deal.. until 4 in the morning rolls around and your heathen-drunk neighbors come "home". Unfortunately, like other reviewers, I have to agree, this motel operates mostly as a pay by the hour for the locals around here. I heard at least 5 or 6 people (my neighbors across the hall) arguing with their doors wide open, kicking each other out of the same room, slamming doors, cranking up music from the TV, stumbling in and out of the same two rooms , smoking, complaining about not having enough condoms to go around, fighting over who gets to use the room first....no, i didn't hear this with my ear pressed up against the door either, it was from "bed".....nice.

what was most upsetting about the experience was the clerk's condescending tone in the morning when i complained. Take my advice and pay the extra 15 bucks for a better place. You'll sleep soundly and the bed won't necessitate a scalding hot shower in the mornings to kill any residual 'germs' from your mattress. I would rather sleep in my car- and brush my teeth in grimy gas stations- for FREE than pay for a VD in those beds. oh, and regarding the free internet and HBO- woohoo- all hotels on transit road offer that.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank izzy23
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Stayed for 1 night before flying out the next morning from Buffalo to sunny Florida. The hotel was under renovations at this time, all the ceiling tiles were down and there were large fans blowing in the entrance. There was a strong smell of mould or dampness in the entire hotel. Got to our room and noted that there was hair in the bathtub and behind the toilet, as well as hair in the bed. Room smelled musty. Overall condition of the hotel was quite poor. The hotel is directly under the flightpath of the airport which is 5 minutes away. If your looking for a discount hotel, I would recommend that you try somewhere else, there is quite the selection along that strip. I will not return to this location.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple